Tuesday, August 08, 2006

thank you dude

thanks for letting me noe dat u peeps will miss me..yah..thanks alot!
tears rolled down uncontrollably..its heartening..those were the memories..memories which will last..be it irritating or sweet ones..i wanna thank u guys! n i literally mean u guys!
hall experience wun be as fulfilling w/o peeps lyk u all!thanks!!its late n i aint slping..soon i guess
nice to noe that my pals do care..thanks!

shan n tings cnt wait to meet up w u!
realli cant wait..though me nv tell u everything n anything fearing u will gt bored..think u r aware of wads gg on:P at least frm these entries..u gers shall n will definitely be my more lasting frans whom i noe u gers wun desert me no matter wad:) 3 cheeres for our nearing 9 yrs of franships!!!bravo babes!!!

No comments: