Monday, August 14, 2006

gonna be an ARABIAN princess!!

last yr i was a VICTORIAN princess!this yr? im gonna b an ARABIAN PRINCESS!!haha..im getting so so excited!!haha:):)

ytd's tuition was cancelled in the morn so me took a cab down to bugis to meet the JCRC..we had a difficult time agreeing on wad to wear for our hall's DND which will be held on the 26th AUG at rendevous hotel..somewhere near dhoby ghaut n cityhall..wanted a general theme lyk princes n princesses but it wld be hard for the rest of the peeps to think of theirs so in the end we decided to go for the arabian style..haha..we gals were super against this theme cox arabian=skimpy costumes=reveal bellies..yah dats arabian!!finally deniece went to try on one of the more conservative ones n well it turned out to be not bad!so this gt us all excited bt being arabian princesses!!haha..the auntie took out all those which r less revealing for us..haha..wads left r those bikini n real skimpy kind..so pretty lahs but no no..without a superb figure betta not bear!!haha..n its so paiseh to be wearing so so little with frans ard!..me helped to pass em to the rest of the gers n it shocked me for a while as me was left with nothing..till the auntie passed me a black one!hmm..tried it n its not too bad...unlike the rest, the top piece is sleevless, its middriff n covers a little slightly below the chest..so its lyk bearing a little more than the rest..hmm..no more for me to choose frm..so ive nochoice!so me gtta wrk hard n maintain my waistline!!no excess bulges!!else it will be horrendous!!haha..yah..nv wore this kinda costume before!!will cfm take loads of pics haha..no digicam but gonna ask felix n yj to lend me!!dun care!!since dey r in the commmittee dey will haf no time to tk mahs..so ill help em instead! dun care!!dey r my buddies!!haha..daph was saeing no pt gg for a makeover cox the head wear will destroy my hair if me were to go salon to style n my makeup will hafta match the costume oso..hmm..guess mes gg to jus save $ n do it on my own!!haha..arabian nitex!shall post the photos taken with the costume as a preview if me were to gt it frm siyi this few days!haha..

after dat went to my fav coffee bean at bugis..wanted to gt cheesecake but din cox cant finish n too fattening after considering the calories..sighhh in the end jus an apple n cinnamon muffin n a small mocha..was marking my tutees wrk..wanted to do a bit of my tut but was too tired so went shopping!haha..so me bot a top again!!nice n its orange!!shall wear it this thurs?haha..hopefully cn ktv with them as planned!haha..afterdat rushed to bedok to gif tuition

met up w yj at ard 7 at cityhall..suppose to meet at 730pm..but hes so nice to meet me earli cox me told him ill be early..n the station was super packed w pple lahs..obviously dey were there for dinner n den to the esplanade to watch the firewrks!nearly cun find a place at soup spoon..haha..finally had my clam chowder!..poor yj has to accompany me to eat that..realised it wasnt filling for him though he had a soup n a sandwich n a drink..so he had supper at mac after the firewrks!wah..piggish lehs!me was so full frm my liquid diet mans!!so aint tempted by the supper..so after eating at soup spoon, we made our way to esplanade wanted to squeeze onto the benjamin sheares bridge but there were a hell lot of peeps whu were alr dere..afraid that i wld go missing uncle dragged me along..as if me were a little girl..still remembered how my daddy wld hold my hand tightly afraid that me will go missing when i was younger..in the end, we gv up our quest to the bridge so headed to the esplanade instead..quite wasted not to catch the full view cox of the trees blocking us!but lyk wad he said..watch half imagine the other half!!haha..no choice oso ritex?yah..the display was pretty!haha..was complaining y dere aint any pink ones at first..:P

fifteen minutes passed so fast that me was surprised n thot dere wld more to it!!so waited for the crowd to clear as we stood beside the river..cool breeze..by the time we left at ard 10 dere were still quite a lot of peeps hanging ard..saw alvin n a grp of the shiva gers..of cox dey include jianning,ely, sophia n a few more..cant rem deir names oso..die alvin cfm go n tell others that i was with this guy blah blah blah..sian but dun care lahs..

hes veri nice..sent me home..wanted to tk bus but wasnt too convenient for him so took train bk to paya lebar so me cn shw him the bus stp which he can tk the bus home..accompanied him for supper at mac..n he walked me home..its lyk at least 2 busstops away..haha..hes quite entertaining n a great listener..guess i was falling aslp while toking to him on the way home..a helpful dude..he even volunteered to carry my bag frm cityhall to payalebar!haha..nice ritex?so me jus let him carry lorhs..hes my uncle so its okie bahs i guess..strangely, the walk home didnt seem so far..thanks yeah?thanks for sending me home all the way to my doorstep!so paiseh:P but really thanks anw!

seldom open the letterbox but me jus had to do so to check if ive gt the letter of offer from EY after mel msged me that she gt hers..yah me gt mine too..deadline to decide by: december something..phew!luckily still haf a few mths more to think bt it..having said so much, its really time to have to make a decision..this time rd its diff!gtta realli consider since its no longer a verbal offer..yah seeking employment these days aint easy..if all else fails by then..ill hafta accept it..so weird ritex?most peeps will be super duper elated when dey gt offers frm the big 4..when they r gonna gt employed before graduation or best still gt offered a place when yr 3 barely started!!!me? im lyk how lost how lost!haha..mb its bothering me cox it aint my best option..given my interests in the performing arts, in the tourism industry..no wonder mummy saes that i can think ponder n daydream..but when reality strikes me gtta be pragmatic..interests will no doubt be sacrificed..yah n im guess mes gg to experience that..ultimately mes not the lucky soul whus able to enjoy the best of both wrlds..

feeling a bit confused n hafing this weird feeling which ive nv had before..frans will be much betta i guess..those wrds kept ringing n flashing past.dunno wad to do w it..gtta focus!n focusing on MYSELF!!!

cant for for thurs!ktv!!
fri?meeting w shan!!watching my super ex gerfran!!!haha..cant wait!!n todays alr week 2 mon!!!
love is the last thing i wan to meddle with now

No comments: