Sunday, August 20, 2006

the feeling hasnt changed..

back in hall..seriously think me dun needa b bk tonight..however, since tonights one of the last nights i will be in hall n doing JCRC stuff..i dun mind cming back..n i din help much even cox wasnt familiar w the technical stuff n yah the inventory check took onli 45mins!so me was jus hanging ard the multipurpose rm..
this cming 24th JCRC may be headed by my CULT sec MR.HO JIANMING!haha..yah n at least ive a successor so me cn pass the stuff the files n soft copies of the docs to her!wah..dats a lot..den me cn leave in peace!haha
weekends always pass veri fast..tink its cox of tuitions, travelling etc..n me gtta wake up earli to squeeze in some wrk..dats hw me led my uni life for the past 2 years..
charmaine saes it will be wasteful to go for a makeover..since mes hafing a costume den no nid jus DIY will do..hmm..tink yah no mkover for me alr:P i can do a good job as well!hahaha..
shan jus sent me the pics which we took on fri at lido..haha..tink quite well taken jus that the toilet ones r blur cox we r tking e reflections!haha..i like my solo pic as well!haha
gonna stay in hall till tue den home to gif tuition..n bk on thurs..sians tink fri gt 206 lect in the morn:( if not me can simply go home on thurs:(
this feeling of me sitting alone at this large study table hasnt changed..dunno if i will miss this feeling or not..the pple?yah definitely the peeps..my hallmates..the memories shall be with me to keep..the choir, the caroling days, the GL days, the hectic n fun days of events..be in ups or downs..ive been a part of hall 3 n im proud to announce to everyone dat im a Hall 3ian n dis has contributed greatly to my uni life..

No comments: