Thursday, August 10, 2006

my cousin my cousin

its a long day for me today..woke up at 6+ den headed to sch..yah met up w kh n oopps yah forgt to tell ya ive had my breakfast alr..den went nie to get text but no stock!urghh..so had to order lorhs..sheesh.. 78 bucks poorer cox of 2 books..den to hall to gt books frm senior..dun haf the 206 books so stoned n jus copied answers during the tut..i seriously hate to go for lesson when im utterly not prepared!cant contribute anything..sianx
met up w zhiwei at somerset mrt platform to pass him the mktg notes which ive never flipped before!!waste my $ n papers!!haha..oh yah..thanks alot for the liang teh!haha..so sweet of u..usualli im the one whu buy for others..thanksthanks..a little too sweet though but appreciate the thot!haha..
ktv till me n me sis were so so tired!our favourite song!!yuan dian sung by yanzi n tanya..so nice!!haha..jus cnt stop repeating the song!!:):)
den it was family dinner with my aunt uncle cousins n my little nephew!!hes so small n adorable!!he noes how to call 'yi'!!so cute:) but a little naughty here n here..cant sit still n my cousins cnt concentrate on eating n enjoying the food..they haf to tk turns to feed him n entertain him..looking after children aint easy afterall..now its all the basics..in a few yrs time it will be educating him alr..sighh..hafta put in loads of wrk..so scary tink me cnt do this kinda of thing..no patience mans..but this little nephew is so so smart, so brilliant!!haha..n hes my favourite!!!my little xuanpeng!!haha
tmr gtta wake up earli to mug den off to clementi for ktv..sat will be so so busy again..tuition den go find costumes for my halls dnd at bugis den tuition again..den shld be gg to watch the firewrks with yj..so no time to mug..sun tuitions n mugging time!!
suddenly realise mes short of skirts!!went heerens n dere r a lot of nice tops, skirts n dresses!!so pretty!!i luf em but so ex..n a bit exaggerating to wear dress to sch lehs..so attract attention!haha
dun feel lyk gg bk hall next week..felix asked me to go for bash today but i din want to..he din believe ive gt sth on..say i lie..hey!i lie to u for wad?stop mentioning bt that idiot abel!sick!!yah ..will be dere for the actual dnd on the 26th aug..
gg for a makeover n oso to style my hair..hahaha..so fun so fun!!cant wait to see myself all dolled up n in the costume!haha..but im sure i wanna stand out frm the rest!!oopss..my AA nature again!haha..but last yr alr mahs so mus be pretty senior!!haha..den gtta tk lotsa photos..no digicam:( nvm use felix's!!he cfm will bring!!haha..den mus tk with the shuai shuai pple!!haha..den ive gt new pics for myself n msn!!!:) still remembered last yr me was in the victorian gown..heehee..so nice:)n the pics tken with darren n felix..haha..those were the days!!
this time rd gg to tk w my shuaishuai GL!!mr. zhenming!!n of cox the hillstreet pple!!n of cox mus tk with gers oso mahs!!haha..jus cnt wait for my makeover!!!:) woohoo
gg to concuss soon..mugging tmr morn!!!

No comments: