Tuesday, August 22, 2006

its all her her n more her!!urghh..

cant seem to register anything in my mind as im trying to read thru the stupid acctg text!seems so alien n chim to me..urghh..feel lyk jus gifing up my 3rd year in this disgusting course!urghh..but i noe i cnt n me wun haf the guts to so:(
wasnt feeling so bad till me received my mums call..im mving home soon...yah jus gtten the withdrawal form frm the hall office jus now..it feels sad n when the officer asked if im sure im mving out..i hesistated..i chose the ltr later date to mv out 15th sept instead 7th sept..yah
mummy gtting new study tables for us, new wardrobe for us..yah supposedly its one table each..but cox me rm is relatively too small to fit 2 tables..she said that me shldnt nid one cox im into my last yr..wad i mean is hey thoug h u haf 2 mre yrs..i still nid to study ritex?frankly i dun mind not hafing a table but mus u put it in this way..everything me mus sacrifice for u?hey dats my home as well k!!!n stp askin me to go bk to hall everytime we have a tiff horS!y not u go bk to ur raffles hall?come on!grow up can?
urghh..mood isnt good alr..n here u r trying to make me feel worse!go away mans!

No comments: