Sunday, August 06, 2006

'how r you?'

jus read my sis blog n din noe that she had gone thru so much..we used to be so close when we were in our tk n vj days..now?we r all busy with our own lives n work:( it hurts that ive to read her blog to realise how shes feeling etc. HEY MEI!!IM MOVING HOME!!IM MOVING HOME SOON!!!hopefully by doing so, we can go bk to those good old days!!looking forwrd to gg out w u ltr!!so sad tt my sch is starting tmr if not we cn do more catching up!!nvm!we shall go shpping n treasure the time while it last yeah?

went for zhenhao's farewell cum super earli 21st bdae party ytd..saw my sec sch mate, one of my nbs guy freshies, my CT Council pals..not veri close pals but im fine with it..haha..made a new fran shes yonghui..i mus admit that me was quite bored at times..but nvm lahs..von n lin not dere so me was dere to rep em?haha..
it was a surprise that zhixian,isacc n ivy were dere too..dey cm ltr..n wenyang ade n chengsi..lg time nv see em alr..everyone sort of changed in one way or another..mb its cox of the power of love that the gers put on some wt..hmm..this was wad me observed ytd..N CLARENCE AGREED AS WELL!!ooppss..scary..i musnt grow horizontally mans!!!(god bless!!)haha..

as usual had to ans qns lyk how r u, which sch r u in, which course...can gt bored by repeating my ans u noe..cant understd y i aint as patient as last time..sighh..esp when zhixian kept asking if ive gt a boyfran etc. etc. wah!!can gt a bit turned off u noe!!n worse still in front of the rest n a teacher?this is e same old you..u din change for e better yeah?haha..wasnt realli in a good mood cox was quite exhuasted after gifing tuition..so entertaining others cn be quite irritating:( hate it when u mention him..i mean dun nid to tell others that he has been waiting for me for 4-5 yrs ritex?urghh..i dunno if its my fault..dunno if its cox im heartless or wad..but i really din noe bt it lyk 2 yrs bk!n pls dun tell me that he chose to go nus instead of imperial college cox of me!i dun believe n i dun wanna it to be this way!!i dun wan to be the one whus gg to be responsible for all these! wad glimmer of hope?nah..even if hes in nus..in singapore wadever..theres no glimmer of hope!!u understd?im sding mean..but this is wad i feel..im confused!this issue doesnt bother me at all for a period of time but tink its becming a prob alr..bet his entire army unit noes bt it..urghh..hopefully he cn find a better ger in uni n forgts bt this..i noe its diff. dude but ive gt no better suggestion alr..

tHANKs clarence for walking me out to tk a cab:) n ive spent 20 bucks on cab fare for 2 trips frm pasor ris in 2 days..haha..so dere goes my $!no wonder im broke!yeah..u always ask how im doing..haha..sometimes really dunno hw to answer u yah..seriously speaking im not too sure hw im doing as well..im jus neither here nor dere..yah..

my sis jus told me that the superstar reg is this tue..n we made a pact to go tgt for the audition on the 9 sept...was veri enthus den..but now im starting to haf the jitters alr..oh no!does it mean that mes gtta go ktv nore often?weve gtta train n train n train hard!!sg selection is veri impt!i dunno even though im been on stage n performed..its gonna be diff!okie..so mus go KTV n polish up sgs!!haha..tink ill jus go with a 'haf fun' attitude:) its a once in a lifetime thing!!if i were to miss it this time rd i noe im gg to regret big time..whether we make it or not aint impt..its the process thats gg to be meaningful..thats gg to be memorable!haha..the thot of singing jus perks me up!!so whus ons to go ktv-in w me?haha..

hmm..gtta go prep to go gif tuition at 1030am ltr den its bk to make my contacts n sopping w sis n den home for tuition session 2!!!sian!tmrs first day of sch n thot ill end at 1230 instead its 430!!!urghh..still pondering if i shld go for the bash tink ill jus gif excuse bah..bad ritex but i realli dun lyk the idea of gg for bashes!!but its a chance for me to see bao he if i were to be dere!!haha..yah!!my talented eye candy--BAO HE!!!haha

No comments: