Friday, August 04, 2006

a fun fun day!!

woke up early n went parkway ytd..reached bfore time so went to the bank n bought makeup cleansing milk frm guardian..met up w huishan n kangjian n went kbox tgt!:) quite fun but they din sing much oso..hmm..den went blading at east coast..tink dey enjoyed blading more bahs!haha..the auntie gv me another kind of blades..one dat can go faster than my usual speed!!!dat sent me flying mans!!!haha..fun fun!at least im blading!!attempted to go to the other side of the beach..however, on wae our dere..cox of the many steep slopes, me jus flew lyk mad n fell!haha..din actualli noe wad hapened..it jus occurred so fast..the next moment me was alr on the grd..this time no army bois!haha..hengs!but me ended up w scratches on my right elbow n a big patch of abrasion on my left thigh:( bled but its part n parcel..pain i mus admit..luckily still can wear short skirt if not den im dead!haha

next week shud haf 2 ktv-in sessions!!one on tue with hall mates n other on fri with NBS FOC pals..so fun so fun!!realli action packed mans!!hmm..so in order to fulfill my once per week ktv quota me shall ask my sis to jio her frans for ktv next next week!!haha..mus train up!!trying out a few new sgs n a few duets..hmmm..decided that shan hu hai is realli so hard to learn..urghh..dun care bt felix alr..its crazy lahs..so diff. hw to grasp?haha

hmm..tinking of mia-in the jt-hall bash on mon night!crazi lahs..bash on the first day of sch!n im nt a party animal!!hmm..shall go do my hair instead!sighh..shld i go trim n DIY or shud i go kimage instead?sighh...but me nid 1 for 1 lehs to enjoy 50% off!!my sis hafing shorter than shouulder length hair now!!wah..wad a change!!as for me..me aint so brave to haf this kinda hairstyle me wan my long hair!haha:):) or shud i go to the usual salon n highlight a lighter colour?aiyos im so vexed!!n im gg to skip the DND bash on thurs!!dun care bash again?no way ill rather go for family dinner with my aunt n cousins!:P

was toking to mel about the freshie..haha..n best lors yongxiang said me hua chi!whey!!dun lyk dis lehs..haha..hes so gd in his singing..n so humble, cute..guaiguai type..hw not to be impressed!yx sings well too!haha..hmm..but ritex dun tink he will wanna join us for ktv next week lehs..mb ask him to cm w his roomie?haha shall ask felix to ask!haha..tink we haf too mani peeps alr..shud be wise n split up into separate rooms!else hw to gt hold of the mike mans?not that me haven been to k recently but after paying mus gt the $ worth ritex?haha..

actualli me dun realli understd wads so attractive bt sentosa..first, its so inconvenient to gt in n travel within. second, whats dere to do? mb lyk wad kangjian saes its either gg dere to be seen or to see pple..haha..for me mes not interested to see n be dere to be seen!haha..so tink mes gonna b damn bored dere bahs..cant blade dere oso..dunno hw to bike?den mes so tanned alr..go dere tan?off lehs..hmm..mb ill change my impression of the island sometime in the future?i dunno..haha

tmr ggs to be another busy day!2 tuitions n off to aranda pasir ris to zhenhaos farewell party n best!me din noe vons not gg n im stuck w the guyS!urgghh dunno if me shud stay overnight not..cox dun tink mes close to his frans lehs..a bit off?n tink its gonna be mostly his army frans though clarence n darius r staying over. on the other hand feel that it is the safer alternative cox cming home will be another fear factor for me again:( sighh..

tmr mes gg to entertain myself wtith the superband finals..haha..gg to watch it at the chalet!

as im typing my bruises r so painful..ouchh:( its been so long since ive injured myself:( n obviously mummy isnt veri happy bt it!oopps!pain..

trying to learn new sgs now else mes always singing the same few sgs..haha..but gtta gt my lappie bk first n start downloading!

so excited bt mtg shan n tingx on wed!!though me always meet up with shans me always feel good at the thot of mtg her!shes my good fran n my bestest slacking pal!haha..n of cox tingx too!!wed is gonna be a slacking dae..makan..shop n walk!!!n gonna buy a new bag for sch!!!woohoo..so happie!!

1st agenda!!!gt my hair done!!!!!!haha

No comments: