Saturday, August 19, 2006

click!

click n its all GONE!!haha

ytd was my free day n me went town with yanshan!!yah..as if its still hols..woke up earli to do some work..yah read a chapter of 304 text..so me happily wore my new top n went orchard!!ate subway for the first time in my life!haha..n thxs shan for telling me that its ard 300 calories..hmm..trying to limit my daily calories count to less than a 1000..hmm..beckhams wife posh's intake is 500 or less..so mines dble of hers!!haha..yah den had popcorn after dat while watching 'CLICK' at LIDO..its entertaining n a little touching twds the end:)
at least the ending was good in the sense that the male lead realised the importance of spending time w his family instead of wrking his life away..yah so...not 2 bad:P
frm lido we proceeded to zara at liat towers..yah n me happily bot a red long polo tee frm zara at 19.9!!so cheap!!n i lyk the colour!shans sae red looks lyk hongbao!haha..but me luf it!wanted to gt another piece at 16.5 but cant really figure out wad to wear inside..tube?sphagett?racer bk? haha..so in the end me had to part w it:( haha..but nvm bot another top frm iora!so sweet n pretty:) its yellow n grey strips!nice!so happy with my shopping!:) shans went home w a damn short demin frm far east n a pink polo frm WH..wow!
hey ger!we mus go try e jappie rest at raffles city k?so sad when u said that we cn onli meet in december:( dats lyk so far away:( i dun wan:( but me understd hw busy we r yeah?
still tinking of the makeover..will cfm if mes really gg k?next fri shld be gg blading w mel n kangjian..me mus protect myself frm injuries cox DND is next sat!!haha..every fri seems to be activity packed!me betta study:(:(:(
cnt wait to see vonnie on the 3rd of sept oso..during darius' farewell:P but hopefully we cn meet up bfore that?mb week 4 or sth?haha..cn do sm catching up n me cn shp again!!yah so u see hw 'no life' i m?haha..so long as im happy me wun care wad others sae!yah..mb subconsciously me do care:P

No comments: