Thursday, August 17, 2006

getting a life!

my life's boring. n i agree!gtta thank 'dear' mr. felix for reminding me that me gtta get a life!toking to u is fun but u r always driving me to death!!haha..true that my life revolves ard doing tut, gifing tuition and ktv-in..yah dats all..sometimes its more colourful e.g shopping, blading, mtg up w frans..if all these can be contributed to a proper life?
ever since ive entered sch..i cun remember mani days when ive the luxury to play n haf fun..all alg its gg to sch cming home for nap n its homewrk time..no gg out etc..yah dats my schooling life..dat explained y i started familiarising myself w orchard when i gt my freedom when i entered VJ..dat wasnt a long time ago..onli 4 yrs..but thanks for the reminder
today attended 3 tutorials..though not consecutive ones..i was practically dead after the 2nd!wonder how peeps cn survive w 6 hrs at one shot!!alritex..shall help felix n kh gt fd if necessary yea?suddenly i feel lyk a maid!!best lorhs!!
shld i sae im fortunate or shld i consider myself to be lazy n incompetent?
nv done housewrk bfore, not even washing the clothes, dishes..sweeping n helping me mum mop the flr..dun nid to cook..nv learn to do it..the list can go on n on..basically me n my sis have nv done these..either cox we r nv required to or cox our mum nv wan us to interfere..haha
in a dazzy mode today..lack if slp i guess..tmrs watching click w shan..n will squeeze in a few hrs of shpping!!but bfore everything..shall wake up earlier to mug..yah muggertoad n this testifies felix's comment!haha..but its not wrg to mug n do tut wads..if im in uni n i aint mugging..hw will i be able to gt at least a B?so me shant be too bothered by being labelled as a nerd!morphing into a nerd will be worthwhile..but me dun look lyk one i guess..haha..at least not in black framed specs n dressed 'shabbily'!haha..
toking bt dress sense..hmm..thinking of revamping my wardrobe to include shorts!!so me shall go look out for shorts tmr!!wanna try gtting denim shorts!haha..well of cox bfore anything gtta make sure the frame is in good shape..tink next time me shant order the beehoon frm the vegetarian stall..i always ended up throwing em away..so much..its jus lyk a pile of mountain..too much for a serving..i always feel lyk a pig holding onto the plate n the guilt of not being able to finish is haunting me!okie..shall stick to the dishes den..
todays darrens bdae..yah a yr ago me went to twn w shan to gt him his prezzie frm new urban male!yah a green tee!nice!n me saw him wear at least twice i tink..tink he looks good in green n in the shirt..haha..oh well mus see whu chose it u see!!!haha..of cox cfm nice!!haha..so metro!sth times its fun shopping for guys stuff but usually it can gt rather boring since everything looks almost the same!

No comments: