Tuesday, August 08, 2006

no change afterall:P

wanted to highlight my hair after class today..in the end jus trimmed..cox my hairdresser told me that my previous highlights can still be seen n its still in good form..so asked me jus to trim..haha..so nice ritex?help me save money..but with this 'sudden' cash available me jus feel lyk doing sth!but me dunno..feel yk spending it on sth..hmm..cannot lidat:(
after sch met him to pass him the book.was with zhiwei n mel..he wanted to drive us out to eat but mtg zhiwei so went can b instead..cun resist the vegetarian stall..hmm..tink frm now on mes jus gg to gt the dishes..since me cnt finish the beehoon anw..so might as well dun order..yah
hes so funnie..so funnie dat me jus cun stop laughing!so whacky..his ideas n stuff..hmm..hes crappy lahs..its typical of him i guess..dunno wads my feeling den..dun wanna tink bt it..dun wanna understd n force myself to admit things..avoiding mb?but its nice to see him well n happy:)
im silly..i bet i am!din go find out that me nid the 201 book n happily passed mine to him..sheesh now me mus go find another one for myself!but frm where?i dunno..me aint good w the debit n credit stuff..die lahs..freaky!n me haven gtta my textbook so cnt do tut for thurs seminar..urghh..out of stks u see!blame em?no lahs its me!everything is me!lazy to gt ytd when theres stock..
drove us to jurong east mrt..thanks hey..guess we cn onli tok bt studies related stuff..which is good at least theres a distance bet..dun wish to cross this line n gt myself into deep shit again..yeah..
ive nice frans with me..i wanna thank u all for that..n thanks all esp zhiwei for encouraging me to join n finding the link to the app. form..hmm..hey dude!!nida haf fan club one lehs..haha..n dun gt so excited!!haha..n if ya r interested to noe..me used ur newly created encouragement note as my desktop backgrd!haha..hey mus do betta sia!!else cannot pass!haha..
so its ktv after sch w sis on thurs n fri with og mates!yah..
yeah!mtg shan n ting but bfore dat gtta gif tuition at 10 tmr..yawns!!

slping soon:)
glad u r well..happy that u r urself again..its okie for the trouble..jus wan ya to be well..take care!

No comments: