Wednesday, August 30, 2006

happy teachers' day

its the time of the year to honour teachers again!i din realise that its teachers' day this fri until my tutee passed me the teachers' day gift n a card..haha..jus noe that we r approaching september already!n wow!its really september!!we r into the last mth of the 3rd quarter!!i jus simply refuse to believe this!!urghh!!though its teachers' day this fri me will be hafing tuition as usual!this few sats have been super occupied with activities n events!last week was hall's DnD..this week's darius' farewell n JCRC gathering..n next week as well..:P
headache mans!!n my wrk are jus accumulating!esp. readings!doesnt seem to be catching up..pengs..no time to look back n catch up!hafta jus mv on n prepare for the next week's!!!wads this?im stressed!
tink everyone is stressed!with sch wrk, outside commitments etc.!when can i start breathing again?hating 306!this module jus suxs!consolidation of individual financial reports!wad the hell!so mani numbers to handle..i mus realli admit im not good w numbers!throw me some theories n principles..n me can gif u an essay..yah im more inclined twds the Arts subjects!!was really thinking bt my future..i cant imagine myself wrking in the office..yah..true that yrs down the rd i may become an asset..note!!the wrd is MAY!!!
i do find enjoyment in interacting with kids though they can becm a nuisance sometimes..however, dealing w kids may b easier to deal with the corporate world..i dunno..ive a feeling that ill go into teaching..i love being in sch..not tt there aint any politics but i guess its a friendlier environment..with my acctg degree guess me cn onli teach pri sch..i dun mind upper pri. since the kids r more sensible:) hopefully secondary sch?kh sent me a link n was reading the introduction of a new business subject for O levels..mb its a chance?as u read on..u can easily sense tt im uncertain of wad i haf for myself..true tt if mes gg to ride on the education wagon i can no longer join the corporate wrld..there r pros n cons of cox!i believe ill be a happy person if i were to teach..i believe so..the wrking hrs r usually frm 8 to 2 depending on the afternn/morning session..will gt to enjoy the sch hols w the kids..dat meakes it ard 2 and a half mth per year..sds nice ritex?yah sometimes hafta wrk late to mark books n stuff..but its betta i guess..im a tutor afterall..mb tt realli sparked my interest?if i can teach at my pri sch dat will be betta!!so near my hse!walk dere can alr!!best thing is me dun nida be in office wear!!wah..so nice!!haha..yah teaching is the way man!!then ill be called Ms. Joleen Heng!haha..so looking at hw things go..i guess me may be spending another yr in NIE..ill take up english and chinese..mb me shall update myself with information bt teaching..n the pay is dependent on ur honours..hopefully me cn gt a second upper!so tt means me gtta mug n slog to gt it!!!okie dat means me hafta conquer 306!!!yah gtta conquer!!
its so sad to hafta step down next week..yah i always complain bt the wrk n hall when im in it..looking at wad i had done..im quite satisfied..:) next yr me will be lyk the rest of the seniors whu cm bk during last weeks DnD to collect my shield..yah dat will be next yr..i dunno wad ill becm next yr..mb ill be in NIE?i dunno..haha..mb i aint any of those which ive mentioned..is it jus me or is everyone feeling as lost?hmm...
nv ktv for quite a well n im losing my vibe!hw hw? tmrs gonna be a long day..betta go read the F&N financial report to get a gist of wads happening..doing sth which i dun lyk suxs to e core!!
my tutees parents r so appreciative..thanks!gt a pay rise of 30 bucks for this mth!haha...gtta save up..yah my digicam!!my digicam!!!
oh yah!thanks darius for being so supportive!!if im successful ill definitely remember all of u!!!haha..but i haf millions doubts bt myself...yah..thanks anw!!

No comments: