Tuesday, August 15, 2006

eye candies!

was reading mel's blog..yah me agree to an extent that guys nowadays r finding excuses for themselves!haha..y to an extent?cox dere r still guys whu r a little diff?e.g. the incident when the army guy attempted to help, my frans helping me carry my super bulky bag n some holding the door for me..haha..so dere r exceptions too:)
ytd was the last formal event in hall!lasted till ard 1am this morn!!nearly died..cox we had 2 events in a night..franship as well as jcrc night followed by selection of block leaders..ytd was bad..i wanted to stay n sing for choir esp. when we had only 4 pple!no bass..n tenor went off key!wahs..me behaved im the coordinator sia!or its my nature to interact w pple..cant std the quietness in the room during the waiting period..so had to interact w the freshies whu cm for the walkabout..but had to man our cultural booth..as for geyao..jianming had to jaga too.the situation was quite bad..not enuf performers!urghh..at least me gtta sing a bit so ive gtta be satisfied w this!
today im at home..found a reason for myself to cm bk home..to gif tuition tmr since its my free day!yah..finding all ways n means to convince myself that its worth cming home!at least some of the days me haf companion!!haha..thanks zhiwei!!haha..my gg home khaki!its surprising to see tecko today!!haha..hey frm smu cm here to gt lappie!!best lorhs..haha..tecko my jc clasmate..after army..put on wt n he lyks better..haha..mb dats y gt gf le!!congrats..haha..nice to see u tecko!!:)
todays class ended at 1230 but cun leave sch till 5 cox went to media resource lib w mel felix n viknesh to watch enron movie den to nie to try to collect my books!!sick!!its my 3rd wasted trip there!!n im pissed!!me n felix went on 2 consecutive days n we went bk empty handed!!oh yah..gtta thank felix for carrying my super heavy n bulky bag frm the lib to nie n the bridge!!thanks alot!!haha..n tecko also!!
dunno y the topic on eye candy/candies seems to be the highlight of today..yah first was toking to mel bt it n suddenly felix was toking bt it oso!okay i confess that me do haf a number of eyecandies!haha..so everytime me go to a camp ill basically haf an eyecandy!aiyos eye candy onli wads..mr. felix wong pls dun mk a mt. out of a molehill!!ill gt paiseh-ed to death!!haha..believe u wun do anything!!buddy sia!!
so my current eyecandy is one frm hall...nbs also haf..but quite hard to spot...too many peeps alr!
now im toking to my zuzu-von on MSN!so lg nv meet up w her alr!!ger i miss u!!i miss weilin oso!!:( we hafta xiang yi wei ming when the guys r in a mths time:( luckily still haf u else im lyk alone..haha..dun noe if its a GN/BN that we r still single!its time to set up a bachelorette club dearie!u pres me vice-pres yah...haha..yupps we r jus one of a kind..passive gers..haha..nvm we still haf our club!
mb too used to singlehood..so cnt imagine gtting attached..cnt imagine hw its lyk to turn frm frans to couple....close frans?mb?
zhenming was saeing dat guys n gers tink differently..if the ger saes we cn try it out..to guys it means dey r tgt alr..but for us its aint cfm so when its applied to one of our frans..yah..'tragedy' occurred..poor thing!
guess me wun noe hw to handle such a thing..can sense an impending trauma cming soon..hmm..hopefully its a wrg instinct..being nice is one thing feelings is another..not gg to toy w ones feelings esp when mes aint sure of my stand..dun wanna hurt peeps..this time rd its a little different frm the past definite 'no'..sorrie again..sorrie:( to u i mus realli apolgise..dunno hw me cn help u to gt over this hopefully u cn knock sm sense into urselves soon..no pt waiting n waste ur time yeah? as for u..thanks for being my listener..wonderful helpful pal..my freshie..yah..most onx freshie!yah..let things remain things wae..not too fast not too furious..aint prepared for anything rite now..studies first n uve gtta mug hard too!rem e promise uve made..not for anione but for urself yeah?thanks for being w me all this while..:)
tmrs gg to be tut day!mugging at home n gifing tuition..sian tink will gt pangse by winnie n felix!last min dey have dnd stuff to do..urghh..
dnd?haha..lets see..morn: milk n biscuits noon: veggies frm vegetarian stall dinner: soyabean milk fruits..yah tink dats all...haha...shall jiayou!no wonder mes forever feeling exhausted but ive gt a long way to go!whu ask me not to be thin?ive gt no choice..yah..i can survive thru this!at least till dnd next sat!yah its possible!!way to go!!!

No comments: