Wednesday, August 09, 2006

slacking in the east

siglap is such a wonderful place..quiet, few people, nice food n restaurants..this the place where me n my khakis love to hang ard when we were bk in Vj:)dere to mug for prelims, As..to slack..to eat..to stone..everything!its such a peaceful place:)
after tuition today went dere w shan n tings..so nice..the weather was fine..haha..n shan n i wore the same mango shorts!haha..its a coincidence mans..haha
yah wanted to go liquid kitchen but cun find at first..when we were heading to parkway, we passed by n it wasnt opened!haha hengs nv back track else...in the end settled in a german restaurant!the ambience is good..soft music in the backgrd etc..nice food at affordable prices n qty:) so not too full:)
if ive the $ next time i wanna live in siglap:P haha..
went parkway n shan was busy deciding what to gt for her colleagues n boss..haha..went pacific coffee to chill..its the first time dat we cld find a seat dere!!mus be super fortunate cox todays a public holiday..haha..so the 3 of us jus stoned n chatted..den stoned..haha..while doing so we were helping shan to decide wad to gt!haha..its so relaxing..tink tings mus b bored by us!haha..
went to meet my mum n sis after dey left..went swensens for desserts..haha..apple crumble n choc..4 of us shared..so dats my dinner..yah..unhealthy but once in awhile i guess
afraid to mv bk to hall..so sian..den me will be slping alone in my room again..i nv lyk to be alone..yah cox im used to sharing a room w my sis:( sad..ive to go bk next week..gtta drag myself back n convince myself to do so..sighh..
my mummy said sth which is quite hurtful..i cun bear to hear it..so mean..but mb shes right..we wun noe..n i agree to an extent..its fate i guess
fireworks festival?alot of peeps sae nice..missed the NDP's one today cox was bathing..haha..was super excited when me was yger tink the celebrations aint as fantastic as the past..pale in comparison!
jus cm to noe bt sth..quite surprised when i knew it..i mean y mus behave lidat?so weird..mb its jealousy?but y?hmm..tink its better to tk precaution n now the limits..yah

No comments: