Friday, August 11, 2006

attached?detached?

at least today me completed one tutorial!haha..it felt weird hafing to do tut after lyk 3 months of slacking!hmm..nonetheless still quite proud of myaelf..haha
tmr morn gtta complete another bfore me watch the repaeat telecast n off to a day full of activities..wah..shiong mans..its gonna be tiring!
was late again..clementis so far:( yongxiang was even betta lorhs .latest came at 130pm when we were suppose to meet at 1230..haha..quite fun..go with guys can sing duet!!dats the good thing!so mes looking fwd to next weeks with yj n felix n gonna gt a few more to go!heard that JP has a newly opened KBOX!woohoo!!dats realli a plendid news for me!!haha..dey call me the K QUEEN!hmm..den me mus find a K KING ritex?haha..den whus gg to be my K KING?hmm..but me prefer to be K PRINCESS!!so me wan a K PRINCE!!haha
im so bored that im browsing thru yahoo auction..haha..looking at the beautiful dresses!haha..so pretty but me aint sure hw the paypal wrks..so im jus browsing!haha
mummys gonna pay for my contacts!!yippe!!so me gt extra cash!!so happy..haha n ive gt a 15% wallet shop voucher!!gt it frm kbox..hmm yx gave it to me!!!haha..great shall go seesee!!
tmr mtg yj at 730..hopefully gt enuf time to go soup spoon!ive gt craving for the soup dere!!delicious to the max..haha..wanna try clam chowder!!haha..but me wan creme of mushroom!!urghh..hungry sia!!haha..nvm ask my uncle to order den can share!!haha..uncles veri nice..he always listen to me complain etc etc..nv gt bored?or mb he does..one of my ktv khakis frm hall oso..
jus gtta noe that one of my og mates has been attached for a mth..haha..ger is frm nus n he gtta noe her thru his pa at maybank..finally hes attached!haha..23 alr old le!!on the other hand, our beloved darling CGL broke up with his ger..so sad:( he said she was veri depressed n kept crying..oh no..sighh..senior seems alritex..but me tink deres a sense of melancholy when he said so..yah so we jus hafta be sensitive when we speak..but its kind of difficult cox de songs we chose were all those depressing love sgs!!!n delvin whus the attached party was the one singing em!!we were suspecting if hes realli in love!yx was of cox complaining bt them..n edmund!!haha..old sg guru!!hmm..din even hear the sgs he sang before!!hey edmund we r frm diff era huh?haha..yah..wanted yx to sing tonghua..in the end din cox dun wan him to be sad n be reminded of it since it happened the most a week ago..so yah..haha..the duets were zai!!goodgood!luf the duet w yx, we sang bei feng chui guo de xia tian by jingsa n lin junjie!aiyos..of cox lahs..yxs a choir boy n hes lyk one of the few guys whu can sing well!good good..kit n delvin r not bad too!onli sm times off key..haha..me will too..oopps!
zhenhaos leaving on mon but me cnt go send him off cox will be in hall..hey zhenhao if ya r reading this entry..me wanna wish u all the best in ur studies in US!!n do rem to meet us when u r back ya?haha..when darius n clarence r gone..onli me n von will be left..den no more CT xmas gathering n NEW yr celebration:( so sad..when u all r bk in 4 yrs' time we will be diff alr..we will be wrking alr..n u guys will be scholars made teachers!suddenly ive lyk so mani frans gg into teaching!!haha..hey if u all happen to teach my child next time den it will be so odd..haha..but i believe u peeps will do a good job ritex?haha..no matter wad this is to clarence, zhenhao n darius!!!we will MISS U GUYS!!yah we realli will! n weilin!!waiting for u to b bk next jan n our gifts frm korea!!haha..
everyones asking me the same qns..day in day out..aiyos..i wun go far i believe..haha..yah wun go far:(
currently im madly in luf with my loreal mascara!!!:)
n my soup spoon!frans sae watching firewrks right before my eyes is an entirely diff experience..i shall vouch that tmr night..mummys forever concern..noeing me will definitely wear skirt shes worried ill wear the shorter ones..haha..no lahs..gtta gif tuitions oso..so mus be more decent looking!haha..yah 'decent-looking'. this doesnt mean im indecent heh!haha..
edmund asked y my nic will comprise of quotes relating to love n such..haha..yah those r the inspirational quotes which ive gt frm tv serials n cox me found them interesting so me jus use em yah..dey aint always related to me lah!!no more wild guesese ya?haha..no use digging into my private life cox mes tight lipped over it..anw me gt no private life oso..haha..so no use probing!!haha
quite sleepy alr..yawns..mus conquer another tut tmr morn..shall wake up at 730 tmr!!

No comments: