Sunday, July 30, 2006

it aint that bad afterall

ytd was hall camp day one..was rather apprehensive n din wanna go for it on sun..was totally in a super sian mood!was feeling better when me gt regrped into my freshies OG..so gt a bit comforted..day one turned out not as bad as wad i had imagined..there were as many or even more seniors compared to freshies..so weird..the feeling was as if the seniors were the ones hafing an annual bonding camp in the new hall!n best still/worse still there are more guys then gers freshies!!my grp gt onli one freshie ger!n kellyn's grp gt no ger freshies!imagine those so-called 'army-deprived' guy freshies tinking that they will haf a chance to noe some meimeis n turned out that its a 6 days of army camp!haha..hmm..luckily, gt senior gers ard!phew..haha..so more guys=better for us gers=not enuff gers=super duper tired!!!no freshies gers so all the senior gers mus join in the gmes!learn the mass dance, be participants n play the 'secret pal' game!aiyos!!n of cox hafing said all these..IM INVOLVED!!urghh..thot i can jus slack at one side n crap n be n observer!urghh!nonetheless, felt that its a time to noe more peeps?haha..

gt quite a number of goodlooking guys in the camp my grp gt one but those in other grps r betta!!haha..no lahs..eye candies onli mahs..n saw my 2 NBS freshies cheryl n eunice too!haha.in hall 3..however, aint clse to em n tink dey cun rem me as well..so forgt it..mummy saes i can choose my SP!haha..she asks me which shuai ger i wan..haha..no lahs can i jus sae whu i dun wan?cox gt one guy in my grp is quite irritating!during gmes ytd, din noe if its accidentally/purposely,he wld stick so close to me..urghh..yucks..cmon lorhs..urghh..gonna stay far far away frm him!hate playing gmes cox of these n there was one which we were suppose to untangle ourselves w/o letting go of our hands..it suxs lahs..suddenly felt so violated as everyone was so close to each other n jeff my yr 1 vball(guy) manager had his arms ard me lahs..urghh..jus cun std it!we gv up in the end n i was lyk thanking god for that!!

today cm home to gif tuition so im glad to be slacking now:)haha

its incidental that im in the limelight again..sighh..i din noe y mb it was cox i was last yr's GL thus im more familiar with handling freshies n talking to strangers..so as they gathered in a cirle, me daph n huijing were tasked by my mummy to take over the GL's roles for a while..it waa great to see everyone listening to me n it felt good. den in our individual grps, i helped alg w my shuaishuai gl zhenming n cute co-gl seeyee w the cheers n again broke the ice with my crap!haha..i jus noe hw to crap my wae thru i guess..as usual me hate playing those finger gmes!still rem last yr!i was damn good n familiar w cheers to hype up the atmosphere whiile darren was busy doing the admin n entertaining the freshies..well my seniors did help me alg too!so thankful!!so dat was last yr..therefore while the rest were entertaining them me jus walked ard n slack n take a breather by gg to daphnes grp to see the shuai ge bao he or ming lun!haha..eye candies!!haha

it is alr my third yr in hall n my mummy n the rest r still harping on the 'darren n joleen' issue!wahs..mb thats y we gt a bit embarrassed or din noe wad to sae to each other when we do meet..weird..mummy n aileena were trying to preach bt it again..still dare sae it was from yr 1 this n that..n e rumour spread lyk wild fire with hall pple tinking that we r tgt!den last yr wrked tgt as GLs for the same grp...so it was rd 2!den this yr..rd 3!started w him saeing that me mus grabbed my last chance since ive onli 2 mths left n so the opportunity arose for mummy n aileena!!aiyos!!headache!so paiseh but im alrights lahsn best still gt a freshie told us that we shld b GL's for this yr again since we mk such a great pair!!urghh..sds weird!!oh pls pple..if it happened it wld haf happened lg ago lahs!!..used to it alr..haha..his birthday is cming soon(17/8-oso e day when my grandma passed away).tink we r gonna haf a mega celebration for him again..hopefully wun tekan him too much but we will nv noe. cox its hillstreet!!!hopefully mes not gg to be the one buying his prezzie again.but if mes in twn..i wun mind..he was my co-gl:)haha

the next few days seem to be packed with more exciting acivities n i jus wish tmrs monsterhunt wun be too bad!!i will cfm die!!my grp gt so few gers n seniors will cfm get it frm the 'ghosts' i dun wan!!die!!oh mans!!u cn call me a scardy cat wadsoever but mes really scared heh!!urghh..afterwhich the rest of the days seem to b alright..looking fwd to amazing race n we will end off in aloha loyang instead of sentosa this yr!!then its SP night..sian gtta entertain pple with my introduction n stuff n im bk to my yr one days!urghh..still remembered my sp was robin n he was proclaimed as goodlooking by my mummy..hmm..i beg to differ lahs!!so mes gg to bring my mkup set!haha..den its break camp on thurs morn..n ill be back to slpoing my dae away n meet up with hs n kangjian on fri!!!haha..

toking bt makeup!so glad that daphne has the same mentality as me!!okie shall go shp for new eyecolour when sch reopens n during our free days!!!haha..so happie..

my throat gt better bfore the camp n now its on its way to bcm more sore again:(urghh..it cnt gt worse so ill minimise on doing the cheers since ive so mani guys in the grp n dey shall be the man n do the wrk!!haha..n i mus definitely remember not to outshine the GLs n overshadow em n not to attract too much of an attention n gaining unnecesary one!urghh!i mus remember since im not the GL!!too much attention n too high profile aint good sometimes as well!!

sensing some fun n feeling excited finally

No comments: