Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sudden surge of pain

cant fathom y im feeling this way again..hate it when im experiencing this kinda of feeling..cant understd myself either..its jus so stupid..

was typing n chattin w my frans online when suddenly me cld sense that my eyes were wet..mb its the thot of the banana zmoothie..mb its those thots which aggravated my emotions..mb im really not done with it..

my pals haf bros whu treat em betta then me..whu cares for em..sighh..mb cox he aint my real gor afterall..my frans gors haf gf alr..mine oso..mb its too much to ask for some of their attention..but whu will care bt u mans? mb i shld jus stop this crap!lyk wad my mei said:' its so silly!never play this again!!' at that moment i still told her its fun wad..haha..yah fun not when the gm loses control..not when u cnt control..it melancholy again..no!me cnt sink in..so silly me jus gt out of it..

chamaine..u will kill me wun u?so long never see u alr!haha..hope u r doing fine yeah?2nd week of wrk in exxon!so hws wrk?hafing fun?me fd a number of new places when me went shp ard we my frans today!!shall yeah?haha..yah n i miss u!PARTNER!!haha..so lg nv see alr!!haha..hope to catch up with ya soon!!:)

brain's dead..cnt tink much oso..shant continue else ill jus blog stuff which i aint suppose to..dere r ultimately some stuff which me cnt reveal even if ya kill me!!

oh yh..hey KH!!hope u realli did haf fun today..hmm..as in at least u aint feeling so stressed up etc..i always wnder y u will feel inferior..u r realli not that bad lahs..!gif urself another chance cox by doing so u urself aint gifing urself a chance!den whus gg to gif u?be more confodent of urself yeah?pls dun make ur mei worry for u lahs..being meis aint easy k?yah hope u will find ur happiness soon n smile!!!haha..n btw do train up n go shpping!!!oso..practise hw to crack gg can?mus do all these for gf one lehs..if dunno hw cn?so weird..haha

okok..shall stop here..really CMI alr..timecheck 1248pm..its time to jus concuss nt not think!!but i still wan my KTV!!whus ons..:(

No comments: