Monday, July 03, 2006

COOL!

had fun today!haha..of cox!wad cld be more enjoyable than SINGING our hearts out at SUntec's KBOX!woohoo! itsw was indeed fantastic!!4 hrs of songs!n the cold honey lemon was jus so sweet so sweet!mb the pple jus wan jus to gt diabetics?haha
went with my bestest fran Zhiyu today!2nd mtg since her return from US..n she gonna fly to Shanghai for her internship again!:( ill miss u ger!but dun worry!we will go KTV again yah?!!:)

it was singing all the way..but behind those songs i cldnt help but sense the sadness beneath them..is it u or me?u mus be strg yah?i like u positive n bubbly nature and ur outlook!i wish u well yah? yah best thing is to cool down:) n its true..hes not the only one..u haf other suitors as well..take care ger!haf fun in SHanghai!!

tmr im finally gg to the pool!haha..gtta wake up early n mk sure i start at 8pm n its gg to be an hr swim!bfore i get all tanned n browned again!
sighh...gtting all tannd n black wasnt a concern for me at all!now im lyl so afraid of the sun!so conscious that im subjecting myself to using umbrella!yucks!used it for the past 2 days when me went to my tutees place..ive become more auntie!oh no!if i dun use ill be bbq-ed!yucks den ill be black again?fairness=beauty?fairness=pretty?stressed den ill definitely nt be pretty or a beauty!hahahahaha..

no mood to write my PA report..my main parts aint completed yet..sighh..but gonna finish by thurs!urghh..okie tmr afternn!ill be slackin at home after my morn swim!cant wait for wed!its KTV den shoppin w my sis!den ill be back to watch my taiwan shw!dat super weepy but touching n as sweet as malt candy shw!!haha..cant wait!!

reflecting on my frans behavior..i cnt help but comment that if me were to be in her situation ill definitely be super lost..i dun really understd hw to accept another person after an immediate breakup with another?or even during the cooling down period?it seems impossible for me..mb dats y u seem as carefree as ever!i cant n wun be bahs..

okie..gg to slp soon since im lyk so bored..haha
its blading next mon!wah!!cant wait!!!

No comments: