Friday, July 28, 2006

wheres my devil?

jus finished watching devil beside you..expected the ending but me still enjoyed the shw..haha..wad to expect?thrashy love story with super sweet ending!dats wad me n me sis lyk to watch!haha..next will be watching love contract!yeah..frm the title u can tell that its another shw bt love!yah..

tmrs the start of hall camp..at least the regroup n im happier cox im no longer in the previous grp!yeah!at least my GL is my freshie!the shuai shuai zhenming!haha..so if there aint any eye candy/candies in the grp..still gt him!haha..we r all excited to find out if our frans will b in the same hall as us!at least im hoping to see one or two whom i noe tmr!

thot my tutee's prelims is next week but in the end it gt postphoned till 2 weeks ltr..haha..but nvm me shall b a good tutor n cm bk for tuition on sun!!den its bk to hall on mon..n all the wae till thurs..its gg to be shagged!n mes gg to arm meself with my cap n sunglasses n litres of sunblk lotion!tink its useless but ill jus haf them on!desperate alr!haha

haf been observing pples makeup..be it on tv/photos..wanna learn hw to haf a nice makeup done..hmm..haf been putting my mkup set into good use recently when i go out..dun wanna waste them..bot an eyebrow curler a few days ago n it costs 6 bucks..a little betta den shans..hers power!!13 bucks n its electric..so ar hafen gtten the chance to put on my mascara!haha..hmm..hafen learnt hw to put on dst yet..okie..shall examine somemore:) wanna gt a new eyecolour..so fa its mostly glittery pink n purple..tinking of getting green but afraid that it wun look good on me lehs..hmm..its lyk wasting of money ritex?hmm..but i thot as one grows older its normal to wanna look better..n with mkup on to hide those flaws its lyk shwing more respect for the others..furthermore, makeup gifs one a more radiant look!haha..tink im jus convincing myself to be more vain..haha..shan!we shall go shpping for mkup ya?oopps!

schools gonna start soon..hmm...not quite prepared to study again!urghh!ive still gt so mani things aint done!n if sch starts it means that its really coming!do i haf the courage?its a chance..a chance if i were to forego now..it wld be gone..so me shall try issit?yah i guess so!its passion!but i nid practice!i nid lotsa lotsa practices!oh mans..ill tk it easy i guess!jus tk it as part of my life..yah my life n this life of mine shall b a colourful one!:)

may the power be with me!always!!!

No comments: