Tuesday, July 04, 2006

indication of boredom?

ive been online n blogging almost daily if ya were to notice..is this an indication of boredom?sighh...

din really progressed much for my report..as usual..slack the afternoon away after my swim..was watching the DVDs which me sis had rented..haha..yah its the taiwanese version of the anime e zhuo ju zhi wen..again a love story starring a high school ger deeply in love w this tall, hunky brillant rich kid..weve watched the jappie version on channel 8 before!yah its all ritex lahs..when ones bored..whu cares wad version ritex?moreover, it was screened some yrs back so its alritex..so cute the ger..n of cox the guy lahs!haha..

todays swim was satisfactory..but me cn definitely do better!im declaring the sun as my enemy!gt out of the poolat 850 and dashed to the shower rm!wah!de weather is killing me!im like in the oven lahs!cant stand!hw m i gg to survive the camps?oh no!tmr i gg watsons to go find the cure!the cure for everything!sighh...

haha..its blading next mon!auties place next tues!!mb blading again on thurs or jogging?wah!okok!me mus focus!gtta do up my report yah!urghh!

12 hrs ltr me will be hafing fun!!yippee!:)
its time to gt some beauty slp again!!nitexnitex!!!:):)

No comments: