Monday, July 24, 2006

memories

was scrolling down my msges ytd night n saw his msg..nah not his but my jc fran..its been 2 yrs since i last saw him..though we nv arrange to meet up he will msg me on my birthday to wish me..its feels good hafing someone remembering ur bdae:)
actually i felt guilty..mb he said all those at the wrg time, he those when we were suppose to b busy with our A's preparation..wun noe if he was kidding den or not..i dunno..was flustered n i guessed i jus blurted out rubbish..i mean words of rejection..i din noe wad i was doing..it became awkward when we see each other in sch after dat..hes a talent..not veri well-liked but super smart..haha..an exercise freak jus lyk me n a basketballer?not veri zai though..dat was alr the past
i dun realli lyk to think of my past..it aint really glamourous..wad made me today has to really be attributed to my colourful secondary sch life!realli my good frans my teachers n im really glad that i was the chairman for a straight four yrs..then i found my confidence, trained myself to speak to the masses, to speak up etc. to be open-minded n make frans..im veri appreciative of those tk life n i really miss those days!
vj gv me a chance to mix ard with guys, it took me awhile to be comfy to tok to guys since ive been in gers sch for 10yrs n ive 2 sisters n my cousins r females too..gradually i gt more used to it n dey becm jus lyk my gal frans..haha..of cox us gers always go gaga tgt in the canteen over the pretty high profile bois
still remember my yr 1 days when i was really infatuated with the student's council head allan yue!haha..its so funnie..he was in 4/5 whilst me was in 4/4, one yr my senior!i respect him!hes not that good looking but i lyk his aura..his confidence n such..at that pt of time,i lyk guys whu has leadership abilities i guess..mb i still lyk?haha..cant stand myself even my frans were telling me he aint suai or anything jus a president..but whu cares ritex..ill jus gt embarrassed whenever hes ard..so silly!!so silly!!
when i entered uni..me guessed ive gotten over the rara phase..of cox over realli cute ones will be a bit off lahs..haha..mb as one saes as u gt older ull realise n mature?takin things easy..but my mummy aint..haha..my sis frans oso..hmm..so qi gua
haf been getting visitors these few days cox my sis frans cm to visit her since she cnt go out for weeks..dey r so entertaining!haha..im at home recovering from my fever n flu so its as if dey r here to visit me as well..haha..her frans ah..so when a bunch of gers get tgt the topic will definitely drift to bgr again..
so dey asked 'whus the guy whu scored 100 in ur list?' i said none..haha..90?80? den wad bt whu n whu?haha..my sis' frans ah..jus trying to dig out my affairs but its normal lahs..they r jus so cute..cute little gers:) so the topic revolves ard my standard their standards etc..haha..so lg as me aint attached this topic will always surface..haha

feeling veri depressed n deprived cox me cnt find a ktv khaki!!haven been to k for 2 weeks!urghh..hafta wait for my sis which will be next fri!i dun wan!!i wanna go..
cnt ask meimei cox she jus had her op
cant ask tingx shan n charms cox they dun like to sing
cant ask weinee cox ahes busy with her nus camp
cant ask zhiyu cox ahes in shanghai hafing her pa
cant ask yj cox he went tioman
cant ask felix cox dun dare n dunno if hes free
cant ask mel n shan cox dey dun k
cant ask von cox shes wrking at uob
cant ask zg cox he doesnt k oso
suddenly i feel dat i dun actually haf many frans oso..so sian..
mb frans whu share common interests..tink onli yj is the onli one whus willing to listen to my crap, my complaints, go window shop, go ktv, chat online..haha..

hall camp is starting this sat n im gg to MIA on sun to cm bk for tuition..haha..

din hafta go bk to sch to hand in report on wed since i can send in thru email..but me gtta do my fran a favour..din noe y i agreed to help him even when i noe theres a good chance that me cn send thru email..so weird..tink i owed him n his gf cox of the birkies..mb its cox hes quite nice to us during our mkting project..the leader so responsible n stuff..hes nice lahs dats wad i can sae..so in the end he drove his black madza frm bishan to my hse n passed me his report..was expecting his gf's too but there was onli his..guess its out of goodwill dat me agreed. furthermore hes gtta leave for bk this morn so guessed he was realli despo alr bahs?anw thanks for the pack of dumpling noodles which was gobbled up by my two sis!haha..hes a nice chap n mel n i used tok bt he n his gf..both rich n good looking..haha..mel u remember?

still hafing block nose..n its affecting my singing..very miserable..hafing sorethroat n also phlegm so it aint suitable for singing as well..so depressing..i hate to fall ill..i dun wanna be ill anymore..i cnt do the things which i like..ive gtta drink liang teh..yah i mus go gt liang teh

No comments: