Wednesday, July 12, 2006

early rainy morning

its raining this morning again!phew..luckily deres no nid to rush to wrk!hee:)
im awake so early cox me wanted to amend my PA report....but m currently distracted by my sis MP3 and of cox the Net..hafing Brodband aint good afterall..happily thot that mes odne with the report but after looking at my fran's i felt so embarrassed by my own:(urghh!

okie the rain had stopped!hopefully tmr wun be raining as its my blading dae!!has been postphoning the session cox it rained the past few days oso!yucks!wad kinda of weather?gg swimming next mon and tues morn..so it betta dun rain!!toking bt raining!urghh..jus pissed..next time me betta not try to predict the weather..wanted to wear my newly bot shades n it really rained the entire day on SUN!!yucks!!!n now?ive not worn it yet!!wads this?bot n cant wear?im not feeling good!!haha

haha..now its 854m..will be making my way to PARKWAY's KBOX soon!its a last minute arrangement with my sis..haha..so this makes it the 4th time in 9 days!!my last was on sun but it aint satisfying cox me dun gt to sing alot of sgs!me shall stick to gg with the max 4 peeps rule!but best is to go with sis!!can mike hog!!wanted to go swim today but rain..but nvm shall haf fun at kbox ltr den go recoup my losses by gifing tuition at 3 afterdat..haha..tink my outflows r on par with my inflows yah?haha..me sis gg for eye operation n cant accompany me for 2 weeks:(so its gonna b after 2 weeks dat me cn k w her again!haha..still haf 20bucks party wrld voucher n this session will ask my sis n her fran yonjie n felix along else not worth the $!

yesterday was at my aunts place!went dere to visit aunt n my little nephew..hes onli a 18mths old n hes so so clever!oh my!i was totally w myself when i was playing n entertaining him!haha..no stress!guess me n my sis enjoyed our time spent dere..he knew hw to speak a little..haha..n he noes hw to call out to us!he called us 'yi' haha..so cute..so cute..jus cant resist helping him to pick up little toys n stuf when he called out to us!hes so adorable!im so happy! his name is xuan peng..was suggesting xuan kai den but lucily my cousins din call him dat else ill be reminded of him..haha..my little nephew pengpeng!so cute..hes so light..so innocent..so playful..hes super smart i tell u!serious!!he noes wad r the dos n donts..he noes was will anger u n wad wunt!haha..hes a brillant kid whu makes everyones day!!but my aunt seems tired lking after him..guess its part n parcel hafing to look after her daughter's son
it pains me to see pengpeng cry..so sad..he cried when he realised that me aunt gv him milk of another brand..oh no..poor boy:( he merely took a mouthful n refused to continue drinking even when aunt tries veri hard to coax n talk him into drinking..he jus refused to open his mouth to drink..felt veri useless for not being able to help him..he looked in my direction s if saeing:'yi, help me...i dun wanna drink that!' oh no..i simply dunno want to do:( he looked at me twice..his tears were flowing already..i was stunned..i dun lyk to see him cry..hes such a wonderful toddler!finally my aunt had no choice but to remake another bottle of milk for him..carried him n could see dat his eyes n cheeks were wet..heart ached.
my little nephew my little nephew...he took his milk n fell aslp..at last my aunt cun take a rest n he was so exhausted frm the afternoons play w me n my sis!din count hw mani times we had to sing him happy birhtday song!cos hes simply so intelligent that he noes which button to press on his fake keyboard to gt the sg!he wld den smile at u when u sg him the sg!jus cnt resist to see him smile!so cute!so adorable..wad else can i ask for?

pengpeng ahs..ya noe hw much time n the amount of effort aunt n ur parents have put in for u?the amount of $ as well..y r jus too little to realise yah?but whu cares ritex?u r the center of the family..u bring the family tgt..u bring happiness n laughter to the hsehold..with u ard me gt to see the importance of hafing children n ive a better understanding as y pple keep saeing that with children ard u may gt a closely knitted family..i tink ive cm to understd dat..however, tink its only when dey r in the growing up stage..when dey r grown up..even when u ve children it seems as if u haf none..or worse still children becm a nuisance for u!jus lyk my mum..she wld rather us nt be at home..she wld rather me go stay in hall..but i tink deep down inside she aint tinking this way.. i noe she cares for us..i noe my daddy too!if not dey wun be sp worried when we cm home late..wun nag at us when we do this n dat..in a nutshell, no matter hw they behave, wad they sae, they do care n i noe:)

last sun met up with CT gang for a short ktv session n a steamboat dinner at chongqing after 2 sessions of tuition..its been quite sometime since 9 of us gathered..haha..quite fun though..lin is gg to korea for a 6mths exchange n the boys r gg overseas for their uni studies..leaving me n von, marcus yiwen n emma..haha..darius clarence n zhenhao-the scholarly three r gg overseas uni..wah!n of cox not forgtting marcus our another SChoLAR!wah!all scholars n im wondering wads up with me?aint anything..haha..but nvm..jus a simple joleen will do..haha

ytd was toking to my sis..she asked me a question which me found quite ridiculous!haha..wad kind qns is this? 'jie, why arent u attached?'haha..wad kinda qns ritex?dumbfounded i guess..simply jus told her..y cnt me be single?haha..den she cm up with all her funny theories n happily and voluntarily counted the number of guys whu tried to enter my life..haha..oh sis!come on!stop ur nonsense sia!i agree im alr in yr 3 n i am alr considered being left on the shhelf according to the uni's theory: yr one u r lyk a fresh flower highly sought after, yr 2...blah blah blah..mei!u tink i care?haha..mb i do..but im not desperate to be attached dear sis!im okie!dun mind being alone sia at least for the time being..n i hope u aint helping mum to try sding me out hors!if not..my mum is veri open bt such stuff n i dun mind telling her as well..jus that i will hate it when she dun wanna ask me direct n has to go thru my sis!no nid lahs..nothing to hide wads!anw, i fd wad mei said quite interesting..its impossible to live alone esp when we grow older, may not feel the impact now, mum n dad will fade away, she n my other mei cnt be w me forever too..dey haf the own life as well..this pt i agree!totally..well of cox, felt comforted when u said that me shldnt jus lower my stds n accept anione w no stds jus becox me hafta gt attached!haha..yah of cox me wun b so silly yah..hey im ur sis!!

seriously speaking me dun tink my stds r dat high..tink its actually whether i can click or not, interest wise and stuff..aiyos!relaxing lahs its onli my uni frans whu r mostly attached wad..see..my tk 2 closest tk pals n my closest Vj gals aint oso..so its still okie ritex?haha..de most spend a few more lonely valentines day lors..no big deal..anw me dun celeb on that dae oso wads..no hurry i guess...SINGLEHOOD RULEX!!!

wah..dis a lg lg entry..if only me cn type these much for my reprt i wld haf completed alr..alritex..gg to wake me sis up for ktv else we will b late!!haha..its vocal trging time!!!haha

No comments: