Monday, May 30, 2005

bored

e boredom is getting onto me..

me jus completed the da vinci code by dan brown!
see im so bored ritex?

im gg to swim in the morn tml so i mus quickly finish this entry and go to bed!

yah..nv felt so bored for ages!haha..

yest i met up with weinee!and we jus sat at the coffee club at wisma and chatted!for nearly 3hrs!believe it or nt!
we jus talked and talked..bt the guys who cm and went in our lives..yah..and its really came and went..haha..we bitched and expressed our regrets and stuff
weinee!u mus take care okie!
i was a bit taken aback when i heard u sae those things..worried oso!
weinee!u r my idol!i noe u can do it!jiayou!
now u noe my current status and feelings and...yah!i will lk for ya and u mus promised to cm to me if ya need help k?wad ya said is true and ill ponder over it dear!

an iceberg melting?no!i dun tink im moved at all!yesh!i mus remain an iceberg!i mus rem dat im cold!im unwavered..and wads more..aft one wk things will be diff!yesh!diff..i dare nt pin too much hope..though he msged me todae..so?i dun gif a damn!

yah i dun!i cant!i dun wanna b hurt!not again!no!i cant!

or do i?am i realli feeling dat wae?y issit so hard to sever this pain..?im withdrawing myself alr..i jus cnt help to long for sth..i admit i cant let go..

oh no!this is nv ending..its bad!i dunno..i dun wanna noe..i cnt imagine..i jus hope smone will tk over this place..i noe its unfair to this person..but...

i dun wanna tink further..a wk w/o contact may be better..yah..god bless us and bless me lord!

No comments: