Sunday, May 15, 2005

pINk vIsor!

firstly i would like to thank yanshan yiting and charmaine for celebrating me 20th birthday with me at billy bombers yesterday!
its has been years and its so sweet dat we still meet up!haha..

hmm..next will ya our dearest tingx and charmx bdae!

me and shanx mus tink of a place and gifts already dearies!

haha..me LOVE the visor!on top of that its PINK!yes its soft baby pink!so so sweet!
heh now ive a white cap a puma reddish pink cap and a soft pink visor!suddenly its caps overload!haha..

i LOVE E GIFT!!thanks babes!heehee

todae had vj clas gathering and as usual a few of us paiseh us again!wadever!urghh!

yah..and as usual jon is still as crappy and hes always disturbing..he is a nice guy lah..talented..excellent speaker!and actually to be truthful hes actually a charismatic boy..if hes not so vulgar tink hes a nice bf!haha..tink he shud be lah..

e guys still look the same btw..haha..a bit awkward after looking at those in uni!haha..uni guys are lots more mature and yah more gentlemanly bah!haha

me status?nw?

i dun care about guys/no guys!they are not gg to be part of my life!
as what i had blogged before..i am in the state of recovery..yah..i am immersing meself in joy and laughter..to forget the hurt the pain the depression and shit which were with me for months..i am learning to let go slowly..n i dont care anymore!

joleen is joleen!i love myself!

my vj frans are a bunch of weirdos lyk to ask questions especially if i am attached or not?do i look like those who will get attached?haha..yah i do hope so but my prince charming has not appeared yet..haha..why u pple keep on asking? dont ask already kaex?i understand till i am numb already!and i am going to be numb going to turn cold!

yah it will be hard to move this partially frozen mountain!any brave soul can attempt to melt her!but let me warn you!she pricks when she is frozen..it is not going to be easy when she really turn into an iceberg..yah..very soon i guess..it is really not going to be easy..and once she is frozen ahe is going to be hard!yah 'heartless'!dont try to mess with her yeah!

hope?
i wish joleen will not be turning COLD!

No comments: