Thursday, May 12, 2005

tanNED BLAckenED suN-KisseD babe!

haha..tink this title sds gd yeah?

sunkissed babe!haha..sounds good yea?

yah mes so tanned after me resort trip!and today i went swimming!haha..after many months!haha..will go more often if i still cannot find a job!haha..
w
not much to blog today actually..and i felt great after penning down my thoughts in my book of secrets!haha..yah i do have such a book!and its only for meself!yah!its a book which i have my 'darkest' secrets!haha..

maybe im not really feeling how i shud be feeling..what i need is time i guess..a bit more time for my wounds to heal..for my injuries to be gone!yah to be gone with e wind!

im longing to be emotionless..learning not to feel..i had no such problems in jc!why when i come to uni ive such shit to handle?mayb its bcoz in uni dere are more pple
who care more who show more who r frank..or was i just a blur sotong yrs ago?

i rather to feelingless..dunno anithing!den i can be jus me!haha

issit it great?lifes was simpler den!sighh..haha

getting tired!and im lking fwd to meeting shanx tingx n charmx!haha..and our neoprints!

No comments: