Friday, May 20, 2005

sun burnT?

wow!

i actually can get sunburn!i really din noe dat!haha

today me n huishan-me very good friend whom ive made through nbs orientation camp last year went to the jurong east swimming complex!haha..just felt like gg to swim and have fun so since huishans work hasnt started so decided to jio her out..

guess wad!reached dere at 9.30am thinking that it is too early for a storm to occur but...the sky was menacingly black over at lakeside...aiyo!scary dear!haha
me n huishan..as gungho as ever still insisted..luckily it merely drizzled and we were blessed w partially good weather!heng ah!haha..was bored w the 'fun' so we returned the flaots and started some serious swimming in the competition pool!
yah!dis is where the burning started!haha..swam continuously for 45mins den slacked in the pool till 1pm!
whoohoo!toked and tanned!haha..finally the sun was out!den got burnt on the face!i was still laughing at huishan!when she commented dat me too!oopps!haha...

after dat us!e two hungry souls headed to ikea to eat!haha..MEATBALLS!yumyum!slurp!huishan also saes nice!so see me taste..walked round ikea to look for hall's decor!hee..mus save up alr..act. wanted to go queenways shopping center..but we were too tired and it really poured at ard 5 plus..so we decided to head home..heeeheee

fun but tiring day..coz i woke up super early!guess huishan was feeling similar..:P

im very glad to have known huishan!if not me life in ntu will be veri miserable..and im gg to be real stranded..act. to think of it..im a veri blessed gal!since primary mes always not afraid to be without friends..especially in tk vj and now god is kind enough to let me meet a friend like huishan..heng ah!(hey!dats my surname!)haha

yah as i was saying..huishan is my closest friend in ntu..my soulmate!thanks huishan!

good friends are hard to come by and we shall treasure them!
and i am very confident dat i have a few true blue good friends at this pt of my life!thank you god for being for being so kind to me!

me cant go for og gathering at gors place again tml..a bit dissappointed..but promised mei to go shp alr..haha..but nvm lar..his hse is lyk hw far away..another time bah..

im giving meself space..and learning to relax and not to pin any hopes on any thing..jus let things be bah..

darius!dun worri!joleen is going to be fine..thanks a lot for your concern dude!we shall go k when linnie is back!ey!org lei!get the veri long hrs lei!me gt one whole list of songs to k!heehee...

take care everyone..think this hols mes gg to be partial jobless..onli tuition and a short temp job..
haha..act. i dun realli mind..its been a lg lg time for me to be this slack alr!haha..enjoying meself man!haha

No comments: