Friday, May 27, 2005

aiyo!

todae getting results alr..i am not having any special feelings abt it..

btw just got a B for me last ge..so okie lahx..

my main aim now is to settle my exercise regime!and yes!went swimming today and going to get a new swimsuit tml and offf to the pool again!im going to be super onz swimming since me gt nothing to do other than giving tuition and swimming and shopping..

i mean window shopping coz no work how to shop..haha..

i am going to be bired to the corecoz al frans haf fd jobs haha..

he is gg pattaya frm mon to sat so if we were to meet up it will a wk ltr..

hey!whus free jio me out leh!haha..

kkie..its late and mes gg to slp sn..

(darrens nt gg overseas alr..so hes gg to b my co gl again..latest update frm jeremiah:)

sleeping well tonitex!

No comments: