Thursday, May 05, 2005

yawnx

yah i jus woke up after napping..yawnxs..n me mum was nagging dat im up to disturb pple while dad n sis r sleeping alr..sighh

suppose to b in sentosa now for my nbs camp but den yann cheng didnt book chalet whatsoever n tadah!we get to come home!the best thing was that the camp ended 5hours earlier!heehee..thanks mel for being so understanding that me dun need to go sentosa again tmr!thanks gal!

gor suddenly appeared out of no where during the last part of today's camp!
sighh..i was dressed sloppily in a red sleeveless top and 37 degress shorts..yucks!i hate dressing lyk this!urghh..!hate wearing shorts except fbt..mb thats y dun realli lyk camps!dun care im jus gg to b myself and wear me fbt during camps from nw on:)

talking about camps makes me want to faint(weilin if u r reading this im alr trying my best to type full alr!)haha..
yah talking about camps!!??!!me have to clear 5 more camps--2 actual and 3 precamps!haha
and the 'best' thing is that they all clash!ok lah..its like one after another!and its really one day after another!i dunno how im going to survive!haha but its a great opp for me to control my diet!haha

great i can be noisy again!but must bao chi xing xiang so that wont leave a bad impression and be called an air head again!but haha they eventually changed their impression on me!which is good!
and danny how can u say that im noisy?im me!haha.

yah!its true that i love attention!yes i agree sometimes that im an attention seeker!maybe its because i am trained since sec 1 to be loud!yah loud!but one has to understand it was because of my unhappy past..shant mention them...that's y i love attention!

when people give me their attention i just feel great..maybe that's y i feel great performing in front of others bah!FUN FUN FUN and ,making frans..pple may tink that im a bimbo!but im not okay?my close frans can vouch for me i hope!

JOLEENS NOT A BIMBO!NOT AN AIRHEAD!

but if you guys think so..ive nothing to say also:(

tmr mes going perhentian..but ive not packed or anything..so slack..will jus pack light and do it last minute when i wake up tmr bah..yawnxs..haha..going to sleep again!

and gor said that ive become more tanned!haha..oopps!i swear that i didnt do anything to get darker except walking under the super hot sun on tue when i went to sentosa with the gals to check out the fright nite's route...

haha..gg to get worse when i come back from me trip..gg to get sun block but from experience whether block or dun block will still be a burnt joleen lah..haha

n yah i become another disney character alr!this time round im not only pocohantas but also lilo!haha im getting all the funny disney characters!am i really this funny looking?so weird!im very conscious of my looks and please i need assurance if all these resemblance are good or not?i hope so!please tell me yes!haha

see the vain side of me emerging again?haha

oh yah went to kbox with sis ytd!and yesh!me and me sis onli super shiok!we sang for 3.5 hours!haha..so shiok!think i can sing celest songs and we had fun singing FIR's songs practically bringing the room down!haha..me is in love with yi shi de mei hao!so nice!and i finally saw tong hua's mtv!so sad but i din cry lah jus shocked over the story..sighh!

sang landy's zu wo shen ri kuai le..yah its so nice..when i was singing this..i thought of the day i spent in hall alone trying to mug and yah..wishing myself shen ri kuai le..so depressing huh?haha.. this is part of the song:

还爱你 带一点恨 还要时间 才能平衡
热恋伤痕 幻灭重生 祝我生日快乐

and this is my favourite song at the moment:

海的思念绵延不绝 终于和天 在地平线交会
爱如果走得够远 应该也会跟幸福相见
承诺常常很像蝴蝶 美丽的飞 盘旋然后不见
但我相信你给我的誓言 就像一定会来的春天
我始终带着你爱的微笑 一路上寻找我遗失的美好
不小心当泪滑过嘴角 就用你握过的手抹掉
再多的风景也从不停靠 只一心寻找我遗失的美好
有的人说不清哪里好 但就是谁都替代不了
在最开始的那一秒 有些事早已经注定要到老
虽然命运爱开玩笑 真心会和真心遇到

i just cant wait to start my singing course again!i love to sing and i have a dream!yesh!i shall call it a dream!a dream to make singing my career!haha..yah see!that is y i call it a dream!its so far fetch ritex?so unattainable ritex!just let me continue dreaming and maybe one day this dream may come true!haha..oh no!joleens is really thinking too much!haha

linnie!if u managed to survive till here..haha..guessed i did a good job for this entry rite?i give myself 3 pats on my shoulders!haha maybe today im in a neutral mood thats y!haha

oh great! me the sleeping princess is sleepy again!oh great!i shall go back to lala land and quickly walk up to pack my stuf tmr morn!yawnxs!so sian only teck seng talking to me on msn..haha..wad a sianx dae..haha..but i get a peaceful time to blog all this!dun complain its too long coz ill only be back on tue!

DUN MISS JOLEEN YEAH!
I BEtta go and sleep and not be crappy anymore else u peeps cannot take it animore!so sorrie!haha this is JOLEEN!!
HAHA

No comments: