Monday, May 23, 2005

blOgging heals E soul!

im so bored!

its been a long time since im feeling this way!

aiyo!gave tuition for the past two daes:P wow!suddenli felt so shiong..!
but wat to do?mus wk den can earn money..some more jobless!3 students at one go..4.5 hrs of tuition..one after another..some more consecutive for 2 daes!wow!

nvm..joleens shen!

but seriously speaking i dunno when my fuel will run dry..i need the money!yes!to support the halls, schs and personal expenses..given the things which i wanna do..to save up and my monthly singing course..wow!me need to be a 'mini' millionaire!haha

finished one book..starting another..mes trying to pack meself with stuff to do..to go out with friends!and yesh!mes meeting yanshan in 12 hrs' time and meeting weinee on tuesday!haha..wed n thurs will be tuition..sat and sun too! but sat n sun may hafta wk at the wrld book fair!

i hope will gt calls for jbs!else veri sianx..and the trainer for the bk fair is stressing me out!aiyo!c'mon!we r dere to help sell the bks not to compete who can ans ur stupid qns in the shortest possible time lehx..

btw jeremiah told me that darren is not gg to be gl animore..no special feeling but jus wanna blog it dn..felix may be the next best alt..haha..acc. to jeremiah..hillst. may gt an imported male gl..jus lyk ladyhill hafing an imported joleen..dat is if im moving to mayfair..hope i do!

yah toking bt jeremiah..hes quite nice..haha..dat dae was asking him hw to get to gt to the jurong east swimming pool and he act. helped to check it out and msged me the cfmed mrt station!haha..nice nice..in the end we fd e place!hey!me and huishanx were zai too kaex!

recently,guys are behaving weirdly..but joleen has chosen to block off everything!me s not reacting..so sorrie..and please dun jio me to club!i wun go!haha..
i hope u gt wad i mean..so sorrie to turn ya dn..but i jus dun club!sorrie..

mixing a lot w galfrans!

good!

went out with my meimei on fri!we bought lotsa stuff!at least i was bk w a fila bag,a pair of goggles and 3 tops!one frm fox 2 frm baleno!!

im so bored!people jio me out lehx!haha..

weilin!come back quickly!waiting for ya to come k w us!hurry!

No comments: