Tuesday, May 03, 2005

had FUN

haha..slept and forgot abt ytd alr..haha..realli? tink not so..

anw woke up super early this morn so dat i can be at harbour front to meet huishan and mel..went sentosa to check out the fright nitexs route!wow!walked at least 5 km i think!walked n walked n poor mel got injured coz she jumped off the tram before we can even stop her!oh no!

as usual we are so sen dat we managed to find the route in 2.5 hrs!yes!walked dat number of hours!not bad huh!im zai okie!haha

den rushed home to bathe and went to meet charmaine..heh!finally treated her to sakae buffet!me?had sakae buffet in like 4 days!so paiseh same peeps served us..haha

but yet again i dun puke sushi!heehee..yahyah..gd gd!

we went heerens to take neoprints!yupx its the same machine..e $10 machine!so nice as usual!haha w me ard of coz nice lah!n both of us?haha best pic sia!haha
ooppss being bitchy yeah!haha

but e photos were gd k?we had fun editing!and hey!charmaine pinks nice kaex!haha..shall save up and go n take more of em!heehee...

me is sleepy

and im so proud of my mango skirt!my mango shocking pink jacket!my shades and my belt!haha

oh no!mes becoming vainer?haha..no such word i guess!
haha..

sianx dun realli like to go orchard esp e orchard mrt area..its e 2nd/3rd time dat i got approached by wad talent scounters and stuf..haha..todaes one veri funny..char helped me to siam them..haha..

hmm..morale booster number 2/3?haha..no lah..not really a big deal..lots of babes around also

whatever!dont wanna tink of unhappy stuf and am going to sleep now!yawnxs

i really like prints me took with huishan mel and charmaine..haha..shanx tingx n charmx we go take oso k?

haha!
feeling betta today!heh..thanks thanks!

No comments: