Thursday, March 22, 2007

a word of thanks

work hasnt started in kp n me has gtta noe 2 colleagues! feel good really..one of them is my hallmate, ex-victorian, in jcrc during my term as well..not dat we r super close but at least shes someone i noe..gd thing is dat she interned dere last summer..mostly positive feedback frm her:)
another fran is his fran..phew luckily aint gg to risk as well..thanking god for tt:) i mean realli din wanna wrk in the same company..ya mb mes trying to avoid or shld i sae im afraid..haha..oh well, no lahs wads over must be over..liking the current status:) so happily he intro-ed me to his fran on msn (vice-versa) ytd..guess this is the onli thing he has done for me..yah..or mb those 'few' things if my memory aint failing me:P thanks though
this fran of his is a high flyer, just like him..same sec sch same JC as him..no wonder they r good pals..a law student as well guess dey mus be dble spec tgt..stress..imagine wrking with this kinda of peeps..super stressful:( so this wrld is full of elites! oh man, to think tt me cn be considered as 'cream of the crop'..haha..there r many others whu r much better, they r those whom i term as ' the bubbles/vapour of the crop!' haha..hmm..quite curious to find out whu this colleague is esp after reading his testimonials on friendster..an allrounder dats wad his friends claim..bowler, softbowler, magician, guitarist, eloquent, a jammer, a smartie etc etc..wah!rich pple's kids r like this..haha..no wonder he noes him..of cos lahs..RI RJC kids sia!my god! stress me out of my wits man!n hes dads base in hongkong..wondering wad hes wrking as..n hw cm his dad is featured in the papers? hmm..
quite surprised dat he hadnt plan his grad trip..shocked when he asked if he cld join..so weird lahs..n the new colleague is nice enuff to fill me up w a little info of hk..helpful though..
hopefully with this 'good' start of hafing known 2 frans, i will be able to start wrk with a 'BANG":) no matter how hard me will wrk towards my dream, our shared dreams:)

today's thurs..n 2 more days to NATAS fair..so excited as me n sis r gg to book our first ever trip overseas tgt:)

No comments: