Friday, March 30, 2007

once and for all..please..

has been looking fwd to today since tues:) and yeah!!!todays been a great day till 9pm..
as usual met up with hs for 830am's 311 class..the usual brekkie n walk to class..todays class is small lahs..n i fd it amusing when the prof..dunno if hes degree has increased..actually said tt my photo looked like hs'!wah..hellos n whey dun u understd english??i told u im joleen which is equals to im not hs n u mus keep repeating the qns:'r u hs?' hellos!!!!feel like struggling u lahs!!haha..hmm..looks like hs is a compliment sia!so pretty!!haha.. n hey ger!!n my fran yanshan saes dat you r pretty too!!haha..n bestest my mummy saes u look like some actress..haha..hmm..ive pretty frans yeah?!!!n yes!i mean franS with the S!!!!haha..n so the classes ended at 1230..

went to zhiwei's hall n hey it had to rain lahs!!in the end left ntu at ard 230 n reached vivo at ard 4..by the time we were both starving!wad to do din tk dinner ytd night n had a bun for brekkie..haha..btw u shld realli go THAI ACCENT!the reviews were npot exaggerated i feel..good food..we ordered the green curry chicken,beef with basil leaves, otak and seafood glass noodles..nice!!!i love the curry!!!:) n the bill came up to 63 for 2 of us!!ex right but i think its good value for money!!thanks zw!!!so its a certified place for me to bring my mummy dere for mother's day!n mes gg to treat my family to ding tai feng:)haha had our dessert at earl swensons decided to treat myself betta by ordering the chocolate crunch, thanks zw for the dessert treat..nice toking to u n oso thanks for listening to my complains..u r one of those frans whom i can complain to!haha..thanksthanks!!so felt real great!!nce food nice places, good frans!great

mood was down but was lifted a little cos was toking to zhiyu-my good fran frm tk too..yeah good to be mtg u on next tues dear...cant wait to see u babe!n hopefully zhuo hao n u wun mind gg hk with me n yanshan in june:) haha.. cnt wait for tues to go raffles for another rd of good food!!!:) so..its gg to be dieting for the next 3 days

im gg to slim down..gg swimming on wed n fri next week n gonna speed up the process by tking slimming tea which i haven decided on which one!urghh..

yesh!!me n zw have a common goal!to be able to earn tt much dat we will be able to walk into the shop n jus get things that we want!not hafing to consider further n not even to hafta haf the word 'but' when buying stuff...no more 'i feel like buying but...'!!!it will hafta be ' i feel like buying cos i want to n i can afford it!!!' yesh!!dats it!!!go dude we can do it!!!n dun forget me when u r offered a job of 12k per mth or more horSSS!!!!haha

yah..n here comes y my mood was down..he msged to ask if ive rec. the bdae card..wun at home so of cos not..guess tt when things hafta come it will come..was still toking to zw bt him this afternn..sians..told u!im cursed!exam period realli is an idiotic period for me!ive decided to end it..yes i crushed ur hope..that lasted for 5 yrs..yah..i admit dat mes a bitch to haf given u false hopes..i admit dat me shld be more frank n sae:'we cannot, will not be able to be tgt!' mb these will it straight!yah so dat explains the lengthy sms which ive sent..u shld gt it now right?clearer?a witch i am!but ive gtta let u noe this!n im seriously qns ur reason of not gg imperial for ur uni now..but me shant probe further..dunno hw mani times ive said sorry but its now or never..at least please gt it now yah?once and for all pls!i will be realli speechless if u aint gg or refuse or try to act blur bt it..dun mind as a fran but pls dun push further cos it will turn into irritance n i dunno how nasty i can gt..so pls..sorry dat u r gtting this during this exam period..wake up ur idea? u will find the one n i will nv be ur zuan shu tian shi like wad uve mentioned in the card..n now im like gonna hate this song alr!sians...mood was totally affected

at least this aint as bad as last sem's, last last sem or even for the past 4 sems..so me gtta jus tk it easy..for me after this blog..this complain..this ranting..it will be alright but for him..hes gg to gt it tons worse..u haf a bright future realli..nothings wrg on ur part..nothings wrg to like someone but mus noe its not dat if u like means hw hard u try the other party will reciprocate!

yah my frans reading these paras may despise me may chide me for being heartless..yah i am..im not denying..jus leave any comments if ya r displeased..to me i dun believe gan qing shi ge yi pei yang de..nopes..click means click, attraction means attraction, whens deres not even an initial attraction dun tok bt pei-yanging anithing lahs..be practical..both guys n gers r shallow lorhs its jus the extent yah..zw alr mentioned ieven if one is super zai will super good credentials talents if hes cui looking..its cmi still..so it shows sth..

im a perfectionist i told many..im an elitist kj told me..m frans ys n von too r the former so wad can u expect frm us?mb me shld apologise to those guys whom we haf rejected?haha..not trying to sd wanted or desirable but m jus wanting to voice put wad im feeling n thinking..not tt me tink im perfect..i noe no ones perfect n perfect is an subjective issue..but we do haf a choice to decide wads perfect n wads not right?or blatantly phrased, whos able to mk the mark whos not right? to us (guess im correct)till weve fd the 'perfect' one guess we wont be settling down or even not be bothered to consider those below 'the mark'..we r independent gers though family n kids r important, for us they r secondary..wads impt is enjoyment, fulfilment..whether to start a family or not aint the topmost..if not we wun be mentioning bt our bachelorette's club,mansion, remaining single but desirable?yah

so its bedtime n mugging for exams..heartless, yes dats me, cruel, yes i am, evil, yes not denying, wadever u sae im not shaken n not gg to be shaken cos wadever it is its impossible n m glad those previous ones do gt it..

focusing on my final exams, focusing on my tutees exams, focusing on my grad trip n fun with hs mei n jennifer, focusing on fulfilling my mei's dream, focusing on starting work, a new life in july, focusing on my career n savings for next yrs 2 weeks london trip with von, focusing on my near 1k perf increment next june or end yr..focusing on gaining status in the wrking wrld, focusing on fulfilling my daddys dream, focusing on alot alot more, n u see..my focus is not on getting into a rship..when it comes it has to come, if hes mine, he will be mine..no point forcing no point trying to get into one dats not urs n ultimately hurt urself thru a breakup..seriously ive realli gt lots more to do den to tink of these n to deal with rship problems!!!

so its gonna be a good slp, wake up early n mug for my mon's quiz n jap self study lesson tmr!whether he replies doesnt affect me since its clear on my part..

meimei..rem..im keeping my 1st june free jus for u!if anything crops up or u gt pangseh again..uve me!we will go dolphin lagoon n underwater wrld like cos u haf always wanted to..n mes gg to save n not spend n gif u a nice treat yah?me will save more to bring pei along den the 3 of us can haf fun tgt!n haf good food dat dae k?i promise u n ill fulfill it!

yes!so my family comes first, my frans n myself..

No comments: