Thursday, March 15, 2007

happy..

it's been quite enjoyable for the past few days..or shld i sae past week.with some events occuring n happy news here n there:)

happy for mei for her first recorded n uploaded song(me wan too!!teach me)
happy for vonnie over her attachment with EY
happy for daph cos she has found her happiness
happy for peipei for her improved academic results( me will definitely treat u to suki after ur mid-yr ya!!work harder!)
happy for charmaine cos she has decide to face it and hopefully become a stronger person
happy that dads able to attend my convocation in july
happy dat my midterm quizzes are over
happy dat me daph n yj will be gg for suki's buffet next wed bfore the exams!
happy cox me gtta noe more n msned n cared

today's already thurs n i cant believe tt the weekends are here once more!everyweek jus pass like nobody's business!especially this week..mb it's cos me came bk hall onli on tuesday hence the speed..wah!oh well, ive always been looking forward to tmr cos im gg to watch the 'cyborg' show starring rain with mei tmr!yeah!shall go waraku tmr too:) feeling so xinfu!or issit sinful?haha

jetstar hasnt been hafing promotions for june..sigh..hence the trip to taiwan will shan seems 'bleak'..haha..hmm..in that case me shall go with mei in may with her uni frans bahs..felix mentioned tt the hillstreeters may be thinking of gg hk this june!hmm..wondering if me will be able to tag along..haha..shall see how..but its so weird if daph wun be gg den me will be the only ger..hmm..cfm weird..oh well, to think of it aint really important for me if theres no trip to aniwhere..im happy as i am now..hmm..me has my sis wad!jus ask her?haha..shall let her noe tmr over lunch:) yeah gonna wear my new pull n bear denim skirt tmr n my nice top again!so happy to be clad in pretty wear!!!okie, this is vanity or wad dey sae bimbotism?haha

tonight's the last event for this year--hall dinner. cant deny tt it was really duper super fast lahs..jus remembered last year ard the same time i was in jcrc..similar setting, same venue etc etc. this year's much worse cos for choir performance there gg to be like jus 8 of us its like an huh?hall choir?pengs n having the thot that me can slack ard as a final year n 'dissolve' in the midst of the crowd isnt gg to work cos dey need sops!alas!okie since its the last event in hall this year, since im leaving, since me will haf no chance to stand on this hall 3's stage, since im a good n loyal hall 3 choir member, since i was once in jcrc, since i noe my junior..i will be 'nice' to help out with my pathetic voice! :)

its gonna to be my ge proj for this coming weekend!:) all the way mans!

No comments: