Monday, March 19, 2007

waraKU'S MY favourite!


haha..all ready to 'DIG IN'!



yumyum..our me n mei's fav: BABY OCTOPUSSies!:)



n here comes the MAINs!woohoo..

have been asking ard for new eateries as mes quite tired of gg to jus those handful which i always patronise..so was quite 'despo' tt day n started searching online for new places..
theres a new authentic thai restaurant at vivovity, reviews are not bad, prices quite reasonable..haha..looking at the pictures jus made me salivate!haha..hmm..shld go there after my exams..hmm..shall bring mum dere since shes a fan of hot spicy food..
another's peranakan food at joo chiat--chilli padi..have been saying tt we will go but till now still haven so its time to gif it a try!
hmm..haven been to minolti at raffles city..haha..okie great!after exams shall go find shan at smu n we can happily 'drop' by for lunch/dinner!idea!
dere another up-market fusion restaurant at rafflescity's basement..reviews were great n of cos prices start from the low 20+...haha..so me still haf a to try out!yeah!happy!:)
oh yah not forgetting pei's treat to suki..tink she has been waiting n as a sis me shall fulfill this promise of mine!
this wed gg suki at cck with daphne and yongjie:) cant wait!baby octopuses n jellyfish, sashimi etc etc..im cming!!!haha
today's the last day denience will be ard in hall so us gers r gg to cook n haf a 'feast'..hmm..dunno hw me can contribute though..haha..time flies man!n its 29 more days to my first 2 papers!yesh!n ive started to load my engine..haha..
quite glad tt me had gt my GE proj drafted out n hopefully kj n joey can asap contribute their part n we r off with it!next will be the presentation of our strategic game..off sia..the stupid game..
woke up early this morn wanting to go swim in the end it poured like noone's business so came back to hall n mugged one chap of 311..yawns..shall nap soon n revise my jap bfore von n charmaine come..when night falls me wun haf the time for myself to do work so betta buck up n make use of these free hours:)
seems like me gtta forego gg taiwan with yanshan this summer if jetstar still refuses to haf promotions for june..will be gg 4 NATAS fair with mei n her frans..so its gg to be choose n book by sat!yeah..no fuss of planning since its gonna be a tour..to tink of it gg on a tour mb a little more ex but its safer(like wad mum is always preaching bt)can visit more places live in better hotels etc etc...mei dun worri though its ard 3 weeks in advance of ur actual bdae..can still celebrate with u if ya pals aint in singapore yet...:P looking forward to taiwan!

No comments: