Friday, December 29, 2006

upper?lower?..UPPER!

finally met up w weinee today!!n went to waraku!!my fav jappie restaurant!haha..yumyum!she still looks the same!hmm..feels great seeing u my dear fran!:) really glad to c u today n yah guess the next time we meet will b after exmas again:P so take care yeah?:)
best!n it was weinee whu told me tt the results r out!best right?din check site for the past 2 days n dey posted it!haha..i wan my second upper hons!but dunno whether its possible or not..mus be focused!!another B+ or the best will be an A-!!hopefully will b like yongxiang 2nd upper!lower?i wun be satisfied w a lower..a high achiever?yah?cfm wun wan a lower!pray n praying hard..but if realli a lower than sighh..no choice oso..at least ive gt a job!so still not too bad..nee reminded me tt the big 4 r located in the same area so cn meet for lunch!haha..yahyah..so its nt tt bad!:)still cn meet up!heehee..n if von is hafing pa at ey/kpmg it wld b nice!haha
tmr gonna haf tuition n recoup my spendings!mtg shan for lao beijing..i gtta go swim next week!!please dun rain again!!!urghh..so mani sales gg on..metro robinsons, john little, pull n bear n zara!!!wah!cool!!this hols haven been buying lotsa things cox of my facial liability!haha..but complexion has improved!great!happy!after me start wrking me shall sign up for slimming course!haha!
next week aint so pked which is quite good..shall go swim on the 1st day of the yr n prep myself for kruishinbos dinner next wed!so its gonna be another swimming session next wed morn!!cool!cnt wait for next fri to cm!KTV with my sops freshie n a tenor freshie!this guy is so zai!cn sing!!n quite gd looking!haha..but freshie..haha..ooopps!
met up w zhiyu the day before!wah thanks ger for the pretty necklace!so pretty!all e way frm shanghai!me shall wear sn!hmmm...hopefully u haf realli chosen the one u realli luf..n me gv u my blessings ger!!haha..hot babe u r ya!!but its true to haf to choose amgst 4!headache!haha..luf toking to u ger!!mus meetup in sch n u r always welcum to cm bunk w me!!haha
so happy to haf bought a unique dress/lg top!cool!!lufing it n dere r onli 10 pieces!!hm..dat shall b my chinese new yr clothes!haha..shall jus gt a nice long top n my levis jeans for new yr:P

me n weinee at coffee bean suntec:)


No comments: