Tuesday, December 26, 2006

boxing day!

todays boxing day a day after xmas..
jus gt bk frm eye center w mum n sis after her repeat op..hopefully u will heal quickly ger!!yah like wad ya frans sae ya gtta be brave..lifes hard..difficult n nt everything will go smoothly so tink uve haf a more tedious life compared to others so gtta be brave jus face it n nt tink too much..after tt can haf fun n taiwan trip!!yah..gt well soon sis!

ytd me n shan went to charmx church..haha..tink we were in the wrg attire..peeps were in more formal clothings..at least jeans but sjans was in 3 quarts whilst me as usual in my skirt..din realise till shan mentioned..oh well our beloved charms nv warn us!!oopps..so we went dere to watch her perform..nt bad the dance was nt bad!!haha..as for the prayer n singing of sgs of praise we simply entertained ours by whispering n looking busy..din expect to see marissa dere!wah she has lg hair n shes more feminine now!!haha..n saw a few sch mates frm arts..dey r shans frans..robin n hmm..another guy..surprised tt robin noes tt mes frm vj n a councillor..haha..oh well he noes emma too..so mb dats y..haha..was telling shan tt me thot hes quite goodlooking during jc days..tink hes still till now..haha..hey ger dun go tell hor so paiseh but its a compliment sia!
so hungrily me n shan took 14 which was a long long journey to wheelocks cedele..me n nado nado which sds lyk gado gado..haha n shan had her sandwich quite nice n the banana crumble n blueberry cheesecake..haha..watch night at the musuem n it was quite nice!so xmas day whizzed past jus lidat!wah
gt today to rest n tmr mes mtg ZHIYU!!woohoo n thurs will be isetan sale!friday mtg WEINEE!!sat lAOBEIJING BUFFET n rest on sun!!cool!!mb mon meet shan for minoltis bf tues meet von for ktv n wed kruishin buffet dinner w charms n shans!wah!!mes gonna turn fat sia!!!okie a meal a day!!!haha
was telling ma dat mes gg to save up for a treadmill so tt me cn run 'at home'!she din object to this idea jus dat me mus find space to place it!yeah!!treadmill!!!so me cn cover 3km per day!!wah!!okie!!so mes gg to save up for my cameron highlands trip w hillst n ladyhill during term break..taiwan trip in june n a digicam n when mes wrking it will be treadmill!!
pls stop raining n flooding so tt me cn go swim!!!

hmm..turning into a photo freak!!

presenting.....my cute little nephew!!peng peng!!!






me n shanshan!!!






haha..selftaken pics!


No comments: