Friday, December 08, 2006

cosy outing

we celebrated yanshans bdae ytd!!!haha...finally right??bot her a 50 bucks topshop voucher..n she told us she changed her mind n tinking of the mango jeans instead...oopps!haha..but tink u will still need the voucher since u r such an avid 'fan' of topshop!haha..had brunch at kuali..food wasnt realli fantastic though..haha..but guess we r all veri happy n enjoyed slacking tgt!haha..derived more satisfaction w the desserts haha..after which went to watch happy feet..hmmm..changed my view of an animated movie..was telling meis not to waste money watching it but in the end it turned out nt bad though i was practically freezing like mad in the theatre..haha..mes too stubborn to change out of my 'dressy' spaggetti top so in the end froze!haha..mei went off after the shw n as usual the three of us jus jalan to citylink n went home..

cant wait for the 20th night!!!our annual xmas dinner at krushin bo!!!woohoo...!!!ladies' night!wah...good good..so no more jap food for me..n gtta save up..:)

gt the lg-awaited call frm kpmgs risk!!finally..wondering wads taking them so long to call me!!urghhs..mb im on the reserve list?i dunno.. i dun wanna noe oso..haha..since im in!!!haha..okie its bt ego again..kj was saeing ey rejected him n it spoilt his plan of passing all intervvs..n joey told him to put his ego out of the eqn..haha..but in the end he gt all!yah so me gt all too!!haha..

pwc n dt r out cox me dun wan audit but at least me passed the pwcs!haha..thot me din gt kpmg so dug out the ey's contract n wanted to fill it up till i gt e call..mummy n sis r more for me gg to the corporated wrld..even the ey's gst director told me to go join em..haha..i thot of it but tink im more likely to join kpmg..im fickle n m feeling guilty dat i bragged so much bt being a teacher..yah..
a corporate lady..calculated if everything goes well ill be a manager in 7 yrs time n the pay will be at least a 5k!!dats a lot..i tink risk is more for me..i hope..getting a bit excited though:) kpmgs known to slog pple to death..haha..well im willing so lg as i lyk the job..i dun mind..10 yrs is all i gif myself..its gg to be a focused n ambitious joleen..a better living space for my family..eating well..looking good..i wan to gif my family a better live n im willing to sacrifice my 'spare' time to achieve all these...n of cox! i hope i will derive enjoyment in it while wrking hard..so its kpmg's risk!:)

believeing its god's will..i thank him for his blessings:)n ill wrk hard!!for pa ma siss n myself!!:)

gonna be an activities filled weekeend n next week as well...haha..fun fun!

8th(today): choir camp in sch n mei is cming over to my hall to acc. me!!
9th: ktv?
10th: tuition n shpping for dads pres w meis
11th: swim, tuition, dinner w dad
12th: ktv w mei
13th: blading w meis
14th: swim n tuition
15th: shpping w mel
16th: celeb pengs bdae
17th: tuition
18th: swim n facial
19th: xmas celeb--choir in hall
20th: xmas dinner w shan tings n charms
23rd: xmas dinner w og mates
28th: isetan private sales?

betta go gt ready to go to sch for choir..im gg to be late..haha..its gonna be a fun fun caroling practice session:) haha..fa la la la la la la la la :)

18th:

No comments: