Tuesday, December 12, 2006

idol mania

leading a very relaxed life these days!cool!
was quite disappinted when mei din cm over n accompany me last fri..so me decided to entertain myself by watching the taiwanese idol drama-smile pasta over youtube!!n ITS SO SWEET N ROMANTIC N FUNNY!haha..good good shw..n we like the theme songs!cool!very touching!wah..haha..listening to it now!din noe zhang dong liang can be so gd looking( frm certain angles)..haha..oopps!these r cameo tricks? finished watching ytd n its cfmed plus guaranteed an expected ending..but its the process and the story development..
wads the feeling of fallin in love with a star?an artiste?the problems the ups n downs..the feelings involved in a rship etc. etc. yah all these were covered in the shw..n the female lead is sweetie pie, wang xin lin..haha
some parts were so touching dat the emotional part of me was revealed again..haha..guess mei u too right?haha..
mel asked if ive a passion..yah i do haf a passion..my close frans will wads my passion..mei u noe too right?think we haf the same passion..but for pple like us passion can only be a hobby? in our case passion cant tk us far i think..nonetheless we shall try to have fun n jus try hard..dun worry though its a duet its not ur fault..im really nt blaming u ger!really:) look on the brighter side..lets jus haf fun ger!take it easy
hmm..looking fwd to more idol dramaS!haha..immersing in series after series of romantic dramas!haha..wad to do xmas is a season of love!haha

bickered w ma the day bfore again..said im calculative?alas!i felt so depressed..i wasnt lorhs..jus lyk in smile pasta..im always the bad guy..jus cox me nv mention explicitly wad i did etc..im automatically degenerated? sighh..luckily dads on my side..but its nt bt tking sides its bt gaining trust. mum has a hot temper i noe..so im trying to give in..speak less..moreover, considering dat shes hafing menopause..yah but me wld still gt it somehow..haiz..asking me to go bk hall..yah i noe..i will but hw lg cn i stay in hall..jus one more sem..mb watching in kpmg w the lg hours will help?mb this arranged again?haha..

wanna go europe with huishan kj iris joey but me gtta go wrk..hs seas shes gg to tk up mani tuition assignments..me feel lyk too but tinking lg term..hmm i fel that me cnt cope cox hafta juggle full time wrk n tuition..ill die n i tink nt veri nice to teach for 10 mths n den chuck them aside once ive started wrk..if im really gg to tk up 2 more..ill bring them thru the entire year..yah den ill haf 4 kids..haha..okok shld call catherine..

gonna receive kpmgs contract withing these 2 days..hmm..good good..okie better go watch my sleppyhead sis n prep for ktv at cine!!!n shopping at bugis!!!my fav sgs!!!:) here i cm n rock the hse down!!!woohoo!!!

No comments: