Friday, December 22, 2006

merry merry mood!

happy xmas babies!!!haha..it was a yr ago since i last carolled..today this feelings back!!was caroling at GREAT WRLD CITY's residence lounge!cool..the expats were singing alg w us n the kids..dey were beaming..n oh well we jus enjoyed the 2 sessions tremendously!!cfmed!!im so happy!haha..with the compliments n such..so cool!i jus simpy luf to carol!n one of the residents took down our contact n praised the sopranos!!of cox!im one of the 3 sops as well!!haha..lalala:0
tmr dere will be another session at great wrld's shpping mall!!so nice n its gonna be the last for this yr..hopefully me will b able to join em again next yr!!:)
haf been tking quite a number of photos these days cox of my new samsung z400 phone!!!*winks*
cnt wait to go shpping!!!wah..cnt wait to go for isetan sale on thurs w daphne!haha..cool!!good dat schs starting on the 8th!cool!!ive another week to slack ard!:):)
tmrs tuition carol n meeting von for xmas dinner!so nice!!:)
so here r the photos galore!



me n vonnie at suntec 20122006





me n my soprano freshie- yuanling!!





me shan n ting at bugis after xmas dinner 20122006





lastly...solo pics of myself!!!!:)

No comments: