Sunday, December 24, 2006

a DIFFERENT merry xmas:)

this yr's xmas is different..furstly, spent it without my council khaki..me n von had our celeb ytd at pasta cafe taka n watch ed a touching n romantic jappie movie!quite nice..second, its the first yr which ive 2 gatherings in a day!!cool..went to our beloved grandpa zacks place at kembangan for steambt..the guys were the best..dey r definitely good housemen!!me n daoh volunteered to help w the shpping..in the end darren, zhenming zack n zhao went n did all the preparatory wrk..so impressive for guys to do those!!jus one wrd:IMPRESSED!n zhenming was the best!!he was busy slicing the chicken..wah..skilful n suave!!our tall tanned good looking eligible zhenming was jus so zai..okie..gg gaga alr..haha..so conclusion!!mus be a good eligible hseman!!haha..
den rushed off to cousins hse for family gathering at punggol after singing bdae sgs for winnie n my dearest mummy but missed the gift xchange..haha.oh well darren will help to safeguard mine!!haha..it was veri cosy..with my nephew entertaining me n stuff..its the first yr we r hafing this..n ill definitely hope we will continue tis tradition for mani yrs ahead!!the turkey the log cake the sushi the pizza..haha..so nice..ate enuff..n i can happily n safely drink up my wine..at least 3/4 cup? feeling a bit heavy-headed..haha oh well...it was at least 2 mths ago since i drank wine..n im lufing it!!cool!!!
quite glad we managed to chat like bfore..at least it felt like bfore..were there restraints..guess its on my side..yes gtta be lidat..but at least the franship is still dere..thanks alot dude!
tmrs gg to meet shan shan again!!!heehee..hopefully can watch another nice movie!!the holiday?night at the museum?spending alot this session!haha..oh well its isetan private sale w daph this thurs!!!cool!!i wan my dress!!haha..okie shall eat cheaper food for the next few days n back to my 1000 kcal diet frm tmr onwrds!!!

merry xmas everyone!!!!

No comments: