Monday, January 01, 2007

!ST day 2007!

todays the first day of 2007!!haha

woke up at 615pm today n had my refreshing swim w my sis!thot there wun be mani peeps..but pple drove there n were as early as us!!haha..okie..fortunately weve gt space to swim..nice 45mins relaxed exercise,haha..n tmr shld be round 2!
haf been staying at home for these 2 days..nice feeling..breakfast papers sleep youtube tv sleep again..n e routine continues..so nice to b slacking the week bfore sch reopens..oh well..me aint compalining cox this wed me shan n charm r gg for our much awaited kuishin bos dinner!so its gonna be diet n exercise before wed!hmm..thurs will be gg eye center w sis n ma n den bugis!fri?swim in the morn my beloved ktv session w yuanling n the super zai n cute looking tenor freshie!haha..cnt wait..n im learning this new sg!cool!sat?accompany my ygest sis to gt ger scholarship at macpherson..so these will bring this week to an end!
my resolution?wanna exercise during my free days in sch..jog frm hall to src n den rd the tracks!n swim on mon morn bfore me go bk to hall w von..mei asked wad kinda of resolution is this..haha..to think of it..quite true hor..haha..hmm..den another resolution?hmm..
guess this yr will be a betta yr ahead considering the slacker modules which im taking this sem..n tada!after 19th april..i wld haf graduated!yah!dad asked if im graduating this july..yah n i proudly answered!YES!n its in april!dad n mum will be proud yes n if ive get a 2nd upper hons dere will be damn proud of me!haha..though dey may nt noe exactly wads the diff..n off ill be out wrking in the corporate wrld!wah..dats realli fast my frans!next yr during this time i wld haf wrked for half a yr!wow..
gonna finish watching some shws n immerse myself in music!
wad will happen this yr i wun noe..at the back of our minds..i guess we r hoping for things to happen to occur..whether or not they r cming true..we shall sit bk n wait..n ill be waiting n yearning quietly silently n patiently..

a brand new 2007!!!muckzs!

No comments: