Saturday, January 20, 2007

craze/stress?

can fathom n decide if its a jap craze or stress..was quite excited when registering for jap this sem but after 2 lessons mes feeling super stressed up!i mean i do noe frm e start tt learning a new language is indeed tough..so y m i complaining bt it?uurghh..kept tinking how slack me will be if me were to tk another slacker ge suc has choir!i mean its my interest wah..not tt im nt interested in jap but its diff when u mix interes n stress tgt..with stress the amt of interest will jus diminish a little..get wad i mean?urghh..considering the fact tt im taking w a bunch of 5 other khakis..mes gg to perserve n mug for at least a b!yes!else my transcript will cfm b destroyed by a GE!!!eeks!
thot this sem is pretty slack n pass w a breeze..looks lyk it aint gg to be tt smooth n carefree..nonetheless, mes enjoying my time in hall esp at night when me will be drawn to the lounge n fix myself dere for the 7pm n 10pm shw!entertainment..n in e day n afternn r my mugging times..w my naps in between..seems free right?hmm..tink so too..haha..think this sems diff cox me gt to c von every week!twice somemore..haha..gd gd!!hope vons enjoying herself in hall n with the activities cming up hope she will gt a feel of the hall culture n spirit!..:)
suppose to go shp w mei today but cox she haven finished her wrk so the trip was shelved..oh well me gtta slogged for jap too..so much to learn..so its a blessing in disguise!hmm..decided tt we shld go this cming fri after class..
guess both of us r tempted by the many dresses which we see!im so so tempted to gt a pretty dreamy white dress esp after ytds urban published a picture of the latest korean fashion!so pretty!!!OMG~~~ n bestest!its 39.9! hmm..mummy asks y me wanna gt so mani dresses..but me onli haf one on my wardrobe now!haha
oh well shall try them on on fri!!!cool!
ytd was quite an embarrassing day for us..me n hs actually went to the wrg tutorial class!!n happily waited, 'debated' over sms tt we were in the correct class!funny!to refrain frm embarrassing ourselves we stayed thruout n decided to join the correct on next week!haha..cfm blur..i mus haf infected hs w my 'blurry' state!haha..hmm..everything has its good n bad side..theres this cute n tall guy in the class which we attended..part of jacks clique but nv c him in sch bfore..haha..so its gg to be a one off thing..gd gd change bk to the correct class cn conc better!!haha
its not being selfish i guess..planning a trip aint easy..hafta accomodate this n dat..no wonder clarence gv up planning last year!shan cnt mk in may n mei cnt mk it during the end of june as previously agreed upon cox shes tinking of doing special sem..den me how??split into 2 mehs?if i decide to accomodate shan, den im seen as selfish n place more importance on frans n hafta disappoint mei..if mes choosing mei den wad bt shan?kaozs..its so hard to be caught in bet!if me cn afford two trips one in may one in june den dats gd..but where do i find the bucks?damn!
how now?i dunno!feel lyk gg w mei cox we cn go in may n promised to spend her bdae with her in taiwan last yr..but shan cnt!its so unreasonable to ask mei to not do her special sem as it concerns her future n i noe me wun do tt jus to force her to go in june..pengs..another alternative go in june during sch hols n pay more? pengs!i dunno lahs..nothing wrks out den cancel lorhs..sians..hating this game of accomodation!

No comments: