Saturday, January 27, 2007

CNY's coming!!

din really feel tt CNY is nearing till i went shpping w mei ytd n shan today!hmm..feels great afterall:) well it was the squeezing w the crowd dat made me feel this way but the atmosphere n i guess its the company bah..w mei we enter almost every single shop in far east plaza though both of us were dead tired frm the walking n me had to lug the stupid bulky bag:( haha..at least it wasnt a wasted trip, mei gt a necklace n a top whilst me gt a formal pretty white top n a black belt to go w my dress(top)! so fulfilling!
today met up w shan to shp at bugis..so mani peeps!full of youngsters, families, couples n those 'gin-nas'!haha..too crowded for my liking man!bugis street was worse!urghh..hw to browse thru the stuff?so we jus walked one rd n dats it!while waiting for shan me happened to enter little match ger n TADA!!!me cun resist the temptation of getting the white polka doti,lacy, princessy, sweet, unique top!wahs..it jus stared at me!it cmes in white red n black..thot tt reds not bad but after trying the white mes like wah me really dun wanna miss it!haha..so its gg to b my CNY clothes for the 2nd day!wahaha
legs' aching after two days of walking, me n shan chilled at starbucks n me supposed we spent ard 2 hrs plus/minus dere..haha..its been such a lg time since weve had such chilling session..with my light dinner consisting of a tall ice mocha n low carb muffin, we jus situated ourselves there:) nice feeling!superb..no stress nothing..
weve decided to go hong kong in e end..hmm..tink its not a bad idea so me cn go w mei n her frans to taiwan in may..so its most likely taiwan in may n taiwan in end june!wa..sds exciting n ive gtta go to 2 places! so these translates to rking harder!!!hopefully me cn start gifing tuition to peis fran whu lives downstairs only!n its sec sch english!wads more once per week!i really dun mind..haha..whu will mind earning more bucks right?
shan provoked my thot bt applying to banks not as internal auditors or wad but as r'ship personnel, or personal banking..its really thought provoking..sds good..hmm...me shall look ard..haha..hmm..lazy though since ive gt kpmg alr:)
next few weeks seem to be rather exciting cox apart frm schooling, there r meetups n gatherings here n there!so fun!weds gonna go out w ma treating her to nydc, fri: shan n tings n mb charms cming over to my hall to stay..haha..next next tue gg chinatwn to experience the CNY atmosphere w shan!n next next week!starting frm the week leading to CNY its even more packed! mon: hall's valentines day celeb..tue: HO closing, wed: valentines day(my rest day!) thurs: hall's midnight fiesta..n den its alr CNY!!!haha..so fast..n when it cmes fast it will soon be over!n de next thing to look fwd( tink me aint!:()to will be my bdae!urghh...hating this day! den den it will be exams n everything will be over!!fast! den im no longer an undergrad but a grad!!! woohoo!
shan n i were toking bt being profs whilst me von n huishan were toking bt being partners in the yrs to come!haha..wah..hopefully we will c the mountains n mountains of cash rolling in n this means we will c heaps of wrk for us too!oh well..sacrifices!at dat pt of time, me wun b bothering bt price tags of mere 50 bucks?haha..mb its the status bahs?one gtta look gd to feel gd n confident!:0 tink shan has gtta agree w me!
its our ninth yr of franship..same w ting n charms..its really amazing!thru these yrs weve gtten to noe one another better n im really treasuring n holding onto this tight!there wlll definitely be mani more 9 yrs to come!all the way frm sec one!cool right? im proud of this franship!really!:)
tmrs the first time mes gg to the esplanade to watch a choir concert..im really so excited n im gg w yuanling my choir n mayfair freshie!heehee..nice ger..so talented..n choir-y?haha..shld go ktv more often w ya bfore me grad..will definitely miss the ktv n tok crap days w u!!heading bk to hall afterdat n im looking fwd to wed w ma!hopefully ma will be happy w NYDC since shes nv been dere bfore..shall treat her to ben n jerry too!hmm..
actually he aint dat great afterall..seems like all my crushes r hafing shorter shelve lives!haha..oh well growing out the phase alr i guess haha..making heads turn, turning peeps' headS?haha..wadever..dun care..so long as im happy confident n comfortable aint caring wad other tink..haha
cant understd y pple haf the time to browse thru friendster profiles of strangers etc. n haf the guts to wanna meetup w pple jus basing on their profiles n mb photos!aiyos, cnt b bothered mans..
yawns!its slping time..so its jap in the morn followed by tuition n jap n concert!!dun be jealous orh!!this is call the life of a slacking yr 3 NBS GRP A student!:)

No comments: