Friday, January 12, 2007

morphing into a slacker

first week of sch zoomed past jus lidis n im still in my slacking mood considering the extent of 'schwrk' which ivw done..to be truthful guess they constituted less than 5%! oh well as for classes wise me only went for half a lecture n a lecture for my GE!guess everything will fall into place proper next week:) hmm..hopefully wrk as a facilitator will commence as well!if not den ill haf to really plan my finances:P

hmm..slacking in hall last week felt good though me cnt foresee myself doing so for the cming weeks..guess theres not much fulfuilment?hmm..guess me wun be eventually given tt me gtta really mug for my jap lang!cool!mus adopt the primary sch method to learn hw to read n write jap!so exciting..its fun to be gg down to the lounge to watch tv prog noeing tt my freshies will be dere..if not its gd to haf the entire lounge to myself!haha..supporting gmes n attending events will become part of my life as well..to top them of will b my regular jog twice per week!:) cool!!

me n daph went suki for lunch cum dinner buffet!first time dere!me shant go sakae buffet animore!nice stuff with the baby octopuses, the scallop, jellyfish salmon, ebi temura softshell crap etc etc..wah..really more worthwhile compared to sakae lahs!went window shpping n we cun resist ourselves to try on the pretty dresses! truly love the white dress..so pretty, classy, elegant!!haha..wah..so tempted!urghh

daph told me a secret which she had kept for a while..hmm..mb u shld haf mentioned or hinted earlier so me noe wads happening..haha..oh well:P mes adopting a dun care attitude..or shld i sae im in the hack care mode..aint sure either..mb it aint either..wadever!enjoying my last sem n nt pinning any hopes or anything..daph noes well:)i wish u well ger!!a bit too slw alr but haha..no use rushing into things..initiating aint our cup of tea so mb dat explains

this weekend is gonna be quite slack..me shall finish the first chapter of 311 as well as the tut:p hmm dens its all bt tuition n mtg lin von n zhenhao on sat n slacking on sun..haha..next week is week 2 n so the routine begins again:) looking fwd to chinese new yr so me cn wear my nice dress/es n the week after which is recess week..the hs n lh trip to cameron..hopefully we r gg..haha:P

(commiting, gifing up, forgetting, withdrawing r stages to be experienced...pple sae' once bitten, twice shy', true enuf, when withdrawing is tough, deres no one to blame but urself)

No comments: