Thursday, September 14, 2006

when im still sober..

decided to blog now bfore i concuss soon..yah still sober but a bit seh..haha
hall's prof invited the 23rd n 24th JCRC to his hse for dinner..wah..n before anything he started pouring wine into our glasses..initially rejected it cox not feeling well..in the end under pressure n out of curiosity me succumbed to it!!haha..tried beer bfore, had vodka..woohoo..the burning sensation jus deterred me frm touching em
my first contact w vodka was in yr 1 during NBS camp..it was jus a shot of vodka lime..quite nice but concussed..haha..then was sabo-ed to play game during hall bash n gulped down 2 mugs of beer in lyk seconds...3rd? last yr's DnD..some new flavours of vodka..suxs!eeeks..abstained frm then..haha
tonight it was a night specially 'dedicated' to wine..told myself me cnt but jus cld stp myself frm lifting the wine glass for more..tried at least 5 diff types!wow!!impressive!all expensive ones..started w the lowest alcohol content at 13%?proceeded to 20%..a bit sourish..eeks..den cm the 40%!!wah!!dats good!fermented madarin wine!!woohoo!but the best is always saved for the last!!we had ICE WINE!!10%!!wah!!so nice!!nv tried such good stuff before!!
drowning myself in wine n more wine..me n weiching were enjoying ourselves but she definitely took more than me..haha..mes not her match!shes zai mans!!
jus felt lyk drinking..it was great though i noe i din enjoy the taste..my throat my stomach were on fire..long time din haf this feeling alr..now a little giddy..haha..tink me cnt afford to go club or pub else sure chui!haha..nice nice!!
mb shld haf more of this kinda of sessions!den i can built it up!haha..drink n forget bt the problems the work etc. sians..mb tts y adults when they enter the corp wrld luf drinking..yah..he dao lan zui den no worries le!haha
okie..gtta go mug..mes gg to shp tmr..hopefully no hangover!
sorrie ma..me broke my promise again n again..u will kill me i noe if i were to tell u i drank..hopefully u will gt well soon..feel sad when u keep mentioning bt death..oh no!it seems as if gors premonitions n all those entries bt deaths r true..so sad:(
meimei..u r so stressed up..i m too..tts y we always quarrel nowadays..sighh..so sians..luckily 304 proj is over..1 less to do!urghh..tell me how i can earn big bucks so me can buy lotsa stuf?
heard frm daph dat wendy's alr at gucci n prada levis etc..im onli at mango:( sians..progressing to topshop or not even dere yt!!urghh! daphs at least betta!at mango n guess..
haha..high maintenance?nah me dun agree cox i do go bugis to gt cheap stuff..sigh..tink me will nid more yrs to reach her level..haha..but me dun mind cox at this moment me dun nid all these!!so still can wait!urghh..
cant tk panadol w wine in me else cfm die!
may the power be w me!

No comments: