Friday, September 08, 2006

drawing nearer..

this is a special entry for joleen! :) good luck for your superstar quest....jiayou jiayou....though i always suan u... but i joking only lah...good luck k!! pursue ur dreams!! :) :) i'll definitely vote many many many times for u....trust me!! a few hundred calls k? juz GET IN!! :D good luck!


if i were to sae i aint afraid of sat..i will be kidding myself..kidding everyone!yes!im excited but im scared as well..wad if i screw it up?can i tk e result?i dunno..haf been telling myself not to pin too much hope n im realli psycho-in myself to tt!yes!nt getting far

i dun wanna disappoint my frans..esp kh n zhiwei..n darius n clarence?dey haf been very encouraging though the formers din hear me k bfore..thanks for the confidence in me..the abv blog entry was posted on kh's blog..veri appreciative n touched by it..thanksthanks..but looks like even ur good fran whus helping u at ur tuition center noes bt it too!whey!!u promised not to sae!n u broke ur promise!!result: vote a million n one time!!haha..no lahs jus kidding..as ive said many a time..i wun be dere its jus a try of luck n ill accept the outcome..yah i chose to put myself to this test n failure means ive room for improvement n of cox failure= ive gtta buck up!failure=disappointing my frans n of cox myself..it will definitely be a blow to me if i din geddit..but ill let fate decide..mb ill jus lock myself away..n move on after a while..to sae tt me aint disappoint tt the ktv session was cancelled mus be lying to myself..i noe i nid tt session but no choice..i do understd:)kh said tt me mus tell myself tt i wan it badly..haha..so wad if i wan it badly?haha..no lahs..for experience for experience n for FUN!!!

feeling lost now..was toking to daphne jus now while carrying out our duties..sharing our thoughts on matters n stuff..felt sweet n the feeling at those instances jus cm bk naturally..so naturally as if the scenes were re-enacted!he din care, he din bother to find out..great hor!2nd yr alr still din noe..

e steamboat is jus crazi..so mani pple..so mani freshies..all crowding around 4 steamboats..haha..nevertheless three cheers for the organisers!haha..not bad not bad..thanks for the effort..was alr hanging ard not noeing wad to do so cm bk to rm earlier..concussed!!

No comments: