Saturday, September 09, 2006

proud of myself!!cfm!

its a long n tiring day...me n 2 sis went to the HDB hub yah n waited..so long a q..haha..jus cm b frm dere..tking the rejection as an experience..its okie..cox this is cfm not the end of the world n its not gg to be the last..im still positive bt things:) at least ive my pals w me:) thanks for all the well wishes..haha..so tking things esy n back to work haha..hmm..there r 2 upcoming ones..so all the way n look fwd!haha..so now its gg bk to my studies..n mb time to look for a BF?haha..jus kidding:)
suddenli feeling a bit empty..or issit suppose to be a relaxed feeling?hmm dun wanna tink too much..it was an experience which i wld bear in bear!at least i cn tell my child tt ive tried..yah..no major lost wads..
proud dat ive taken the first start..its a little stumble but aint serious enuf to extinguish my passion for it!no no!never!ill still be a KTV princess turning queen!haha..so its KTV rd 3 tmr with councillors..yah the last time w my beloved frans!!:)

when i wake up tmr..its alr a memory..memory to last,stay n keep!

ive nv lufed myself so much before..e spirit within me lives on!:)

No comments: