Sunday, September 03, 2006

one over another

suppose to go for 2 gatherings today..in the end went to darius' farewell and had to forsake the hall's JCRC retreat at huijings hse..felt a bit bad cox dey rest were there..but wad to do?when mes abt to leave for marine parade dey were bt to leave alr..so no pt cabbing down n go home after tt ritex? hate mking choices..but wad to do?
enjoyed myself though it was jus a short get-to-gether w von clarence darius zhixian n a new found fran!ziyang whus clarence's n darius' fran..haha..hes as crappy as us!!jus felt so relaxed w my frans ard!esp when me n von were chatting non stop n laughing till our stomachs hurt like hell!!!haha..those were the days!!i miss u VON!!!n im missing weilin as well!!!so far in korea!!!hey lin!if u r reading this entry...i wanna tell u dat JOLEENS MISSING WEILIN!!!:):):):)
sighh..headcount for today:5 w/o emma n yiwen n marcus..
in a few weeks time? left w me n von..darius n clarence will be gone too!best lahs our CT council guy khakis all gone!!haha..but dey r dere for a wrld class education!!one gg imperial..another in UCL n zhenhao in US oso!!best..all scholars..feeling so inferior..zhixian UCL MOE scholar oso..isacc...though marcus aint gg overseas.hes a MOE scholar as well!!wah!!!best lorhs..surrounded n drowning in the presence of so mani scholars!!!Wah..aint me a scholar as well?
i mus admit tt mes a mugger since young..studies have always been my No.1..wanted to go dunman high but cun gt in..dats was my dream sch..till i went to TKGS..yah dere me began to flourish!haha..as the class chairman for 4 yrs..those were the days when i was trained to lead to speak up in class.. to organise stuff n be independent..followed my VJ days!i was super glad tt me made it to my dream sch this time rd!!yah VJ made my days! frankly NTU aint my first choice..SMU was!cfmed!!more angmoh..if i were there i wld b in the citycampus alr!
hmm..mb cannot cannot..ill be more vain sia?haha..tinking of gtting a pair of heels!i mean another pair..haha..but its 40?shld i?mb i shall wait n see how..
next weeks gg to stay in sch till fri..
good..tues night ktv!wed night agm..thurs night helping huijing..jus help lorhs..
dun seem to agree on some ideas but mes gg to keep mum..yah jus shut n nothing will happen!hmm..okie..shall shw a few more photos!!!haha









this is my KTV khaki!haha

a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7015/450/1600/incans%20mass%20photo.0.jpg">

No comments: