Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a lie

din noe if tt ans constitute a lie..a little defensive though..i aint sure..when questioned, my reponse was instant..so immediate tt me hadnt imagined..there was silence amgst us..n y mus u ask this qns out of nowhere..smart enuf of u to kkep the situation in ctrl..if it werent partly a lie..tink i wldnt care less when i gtta noe bt it
the topic as usual when we hall peeps gt tgt is bt hall couples or couple-to-be..yah so we gossipping bt whus w whu n whus not...as usual the pageant gers r the hotties!haha..of cox lahs..pageant lehs..n daph was so funnie..she asked me if me had regretted not be active in hall camp when i was yr one else mb i wld be in pageant too..haha..oh come on my dearie roomie!!how possible can it gt?haha..so yah
winnie was saeing guys go for looks..shallow..as for gers gd looking guys r for admiring..as bfs we will feel insecure..yah i agree..but dat doesnt mean any one will do..of cox nt cui kind..felix's stand: gers too pretty oso no good guys will feel insecure..i guess its both ways lahs
had fun during ktv ytd night and it was cheap!11.5 onli!!..though yj had sorethroat n cun realli enjoy himself..so poor thing:) hopefully can recover soon..n congrats yj!jiayou n work twds ur ger!!haha..my uncle my uncle!mus zaizai!
den as usual the topic will eventually lead to me..frm yr 1 till now still toking bt the rumour..aiyos hw back dated can hs n lh gt?haha..n cheeky winnie tried to sd me out as usual..haha..not once but twice..aiyos..so paiseh..pengs
these few days haf been in hall..quite nice i thought..OTOT:)
tonight is my handover night..after AGM i wld haf officially handed over my duties!wah okie mus pass all the files n barangbarang to my successor ltr!!but me mus go bk for tuition first!yah..tinking of skipping my 306 class at 830 tmr..nv do tut n dun tink haf time to do today:( there will be a massive BBQ in hall tmr n im so looking fwd to it mans!!haha..organise by our guy pres DARREn ma!haha..cool!n hoping to see mani seniors ard!haha
den cmes fri!haha..morninng will be KTV again..thanks zhiwei for wanting to acc. me for this last minute arranged session!!thanks alot!!my treat k since u aint singing at all..sobs:( no one sing duet w me!!den ill sure die..cox where gt solo 3 hrs one?haha..but realli appreciative for e offer n i nid it..feeling the jitters..haha..but ill jus enjoy n haf fun no matter the wads the turnout!
so sats burnt!den cm sun!haha..tuition earli in the morn den KTV with clarence von n darius at our usual sleazy KTV place call Dynasty near rocher rd..haha..so its lyk 3 sessions cramped into 1 week!heehee..tink ill head bk to hall after dat or mb ill go home..tink home sds better!!haha..
blessed with many nice pals ard..happiness fills my life i guess apart from the hectic wrkload im facing..all the more i mus treasure the few hrs i haf to enjoy!!
disliking the job scope and realising my calling? shall discover more bt myself..i gtta...being forced to...if not hw?
okie..its back to wrk!!

No comments: