Thursday, June 29, 2006

dunno why

i dunno why..really dunno y..
mb its a crush?
hes so nice..mb cox hes the business manager so hes sociable?
hes helpful..tink hes jus trying to shw sm concern?
yah..has good manners, good natured i guess, accomplished..jus one thing hes too old..haha..
lyk wad i always sae im easily impressed but dat will depend too
tmrs the last day and yah good!its jus a crush

today the whole team went to the BOD's room for a quick gathering they bot lotsa food some celebration for us interns? dunno hw cm haf oso..den jus toked to the directors n one of my directors jus turned a partner!wah!ill hafta wait for years to go that far..mb even not so far..sighh..

stood next to us..felt weird..awkward but managed to strike a conversation!
can tmr jus cm n be over?PLEASE!haha..hospitality?yah u noe?haha..thanks for everything yah?thanks for being so patient..thanks for the guidance..thanks!though i always complain but my mentor..wanna thank her too..shes a perfectionist mb dats y..tink she means no harm..my senior whus wrking so hard for survival..under lotsa pressure..i truly wish her well..my buddy?tink not as close to her as claren..jus gt married..haha..

as im typing this im pissed wif msn cox its signing out every other moment..urghh!

was watching my fav shw jus now..so sweet forever so sweet..i feel lyk stopping myself frm catching it..cox m afraid ill tear if i were to carry on.still rem when i watched meteor..wah..dats bad mans..when jerry saved her n gt beaten badly..tears jus welled up my eyes..tmrs episode will b good hope me will be hm on time!the prince will keep his promise which he had mad to his princess..yah he definitely will!

after pa its time to concentrate..concentrating on wad i lyk to do..focusing on my likes..fulfilling my unfulfilled want..spending time on myself, my frans, my family, my relatives
ignoring the hates, switching off n outcasting the donts..

im jus a simple me
these thots keep surfacing
clouding my vision
blocking my path..
moving on in my life seems tough
mb i aint as strong as wad ive thot/look
mb im jus vulnerable
mb im aint good at all
mb i lack security
mb im jus a nobody
a nobody whus name happens to be joleen heng

veri afraid dat ill lose my tk frans
veri fearful dat my closest pals will all go overseas
veri worried that i wun haf company
veri frightened dat i will be left alone
treasuring my franships
treasuring every moment
but i noe not everyone is willing to do so..
really not everyone
not everyone

No comments: