Tuesday, June 13, 2006

appalled..but thank you!

i was taken aback ytd..not when he said dat he walked to SAO frm hall to help me pay the hostel application fees. i was embarrassed.tinking dat he had lesson dat dae..he din go in the end..not cox of paying of cox its cox he usually skip classes..mb dats y he gtta retake 3 modules again..heh! uve gt the potential!n uve gtta believe it!
i wanna thank you!realli!!din noe u din drive dat dae..im veri grateful!

ytd we went to this chinese restaurant n paid 20 bucks for a buffet style chinese dinner..haha..as usual..there were more guys(12) den gals..haha..the hall guys r definitely a closer buch of peeps!watch dem haf fun realli feels good..mb dat will be the reason y i will miss hall life..it was great seeing the peeps..haha..celebrated denieces and chuan teck..

spent alot of money dese daes tking cab home..spent 8 bucks last sat tking cab home frm tings bdae..ytd oso..a little lesser..2.8 frm paya lebar mrt to my hse..im scared to walk home aln ..n it was only 1030pm..no lahs ill rather save less n trust my life to a cabby..last week too..cab n cab n cab..luckily dis week nt mtg anione..phew!onli zhiyu on sat when me wun be home after dark!

tink eventually taiwan trip may nt be realised..since no updates till now..its alritex i tink..i can use the $ to go for my photoshhot..fd one at millenia walk..looks pro!wah!but i wanna go slimming center oso!tinking of slimming santuary which is near my house..but dunno hw much..sighh..

its cming in a few mths..me n meimei have made a pact to train hard.. n me can expect to go k every other week!wah!i like it!ill rather shp less n entertain myself more!realli!!

sm times its getting a little lonely..cant always hang out with my frans cox of our differing lifestyles..sighh..now busy with PA..13 more days n dats it!fianlly!wanna slack..wanna blade..wanna swim..wanna slim down..aiyas me wanna do so many things!how how?

ya cming bk?i welcum u..welcuming qianyi!my hall mummy!haha..we've gtta spot all the good looking hall freshies yeah?haha..mummy..gt urself a daddy!haha..no one wanna be my daddy..haha..heh!guys out dere!my mummy aint bad okie!!jus a little loud!

next sem..im yr 3 alr..haha..still remembered mr yap my vj physics and CTC tutor saeing this: yr 1, u r a fresh flower which will attract lotsa bees. Yr 2: a fully bloomed flower, still attracting bees, yr 3(final yr): a dying flower, bees r starting to leave..haha..yah im gg to be yr 3!does it mean i belong to the 3rd category?haha..dying?

hmm..if i were to ans. my own question..haha..of cox not!definitely not dying!!bees leaving?ahha..i dun care!i wan BUTTERFLIES!haha..butterflies r so pretty..so beautiful!!even if dere aint any wadsoever flies..i dun care!a flower can still survive..of cox it gtta be a fake flower!haha..im crapping again..

No comments: